- Rams Coach Blows Up Tony Dungy's 'Michael Sam Is A Distraction' Theory
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star,James Rodriguez
- Could The Entire Clippers Team Quit If Donald Sterling Remains The Owner?
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Grading The 4 Most Confusing ESPN Fantasy Football Projections For Week 2: Kaepernick, Amendola, Vick, And Wilson (Again)
(Scoring is standard ESPN)
Last week we took a crack at grading ESPN’s fantasy football projections for four individuals, whom we believed were misrespresented by the worldwide sports leader. How’d we do? Well — and this is about as meta as it gets — I’d give our grades an A.
- We had Matt Stafford getting 20. He got 20.
- We thought Bradshaw wouldn’t get anywhere close to 12 points (he got 2.)
- We assessed the Saints/Falcons game as a shootout — which it was — and thought ESPN’s projection of 7 points for Marcus Colston was on the low end (he ended up with 12.)
- And finally, we called out the David Wilson hype for what it was: Unfounded nonsense. How’d he do? -3. What was ESPN’s projection? 16 points.
We rest our case.
So before we go and blow our credibility on some bold dissections of ESPN’s flawed system, let us revel in the accuracy with which we graded Week 1′s projections.
This week, we’ll double down on our success, and look at 49ers QB Colin Kaepernick, Pats WR Danny Amendola, Eagles QB Michael Vick, and Giants fumbleydumbdumb RB David Wilson. Here it is:
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier