- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Bizarre Scene At European Youth Boxing Match, Ref Gets KO'd
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Bryce Brown Or Anthony Dixon -- Which Bills RB Should You Grab?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Grading The 4 Most Confusing ESPN Fantasy Football Projections For Week 2: Kaepernick, Amendola, Vick, And Wilson (Again)
(Scoring is standard ESPN)
Last week we took a crack at grading ESPN’s fantasy football projections for four individuals, whom we believed were misrespresented by the worldwide sports leader. How’d we do? Well — and this is about as meta as it gets — I’d give our grades an A.
- We had Matt Stafford getting 20. He got 20.
- We thought Bradshaw wouldn’t get anywhere close to 12 points (he got 2.)
- We assessed the Saints/Falcons game as a shootout — which it was — and thought ESPN’s projection of 7 points for Marcus Colston was on the low end (he ended up with 12.)
- And finally, we called out the David Wilson hype for what it was: Unfounded nonsense. How’d he do? -3. What was ESPN’s projection? 16 points.
We rest our case.
So before we go and blow our credibility on some bold dissections of ESPN’s flawed system, let us revel in the accuracy with which we graded Week 1′s projections.
This week, we’ll double down on our success, and look at 49ers QB Colin Kaepernick, Pats WR Danny Amendola, Eagles QB Michael Vick, and Giants fumbleydumbdumb RB David Wilson. Here it is:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts