- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Green Bay Packers’ Guard TJ Lang Has A Message For NFL Players Who Drive Drunk
The NFL has seen it’s share of DUIs lately: David Diehl, Aaron Berry (he was arrested again last night on three counts of simple assault), Nick Fairley, Marshawn Lynch, Kenny Britt, Justin Blackmon, Eric Wright, and Darrius Heyward-Bey, to name a few. Well, Green Bay Packers guard TJ Lang has taken notice and has message for his “co-workers.” It even includes a picture!
Agreed, TJ. Don’t drink and drive. Although we’ll have to agree to disagree on the whole “cheap” thing.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts