- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- What If The NFL's Best QBs Were Bald?
- SportsGrid's "Off The Grid" Podcast: Collegehumor's Dave Rosenberg
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Green Bay Packers’ Guard TJ Lang Has A Message For NFL Players Who Drive Drunk
The NFL has seen it’s share of DUIs lately: David Diehl, Aaron Berry (he was arrested again last night on three counts of simple assault), Nick Fairley, Marshawn Lynch, Kenny Britt, Justin Blackmon, Eric Wright, and Darrius Heyward-Bey, to name a few. Well, Green Bay Packers guard TJ Lang has taken notice and has message for his “co-workers.” It even includes a picture!
Agreed, TJ. Don’t drink and drive. Although we’ll have to agree to disagree on the whole “cheap” thing.
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Bradley Climbs Pound For Pound Top 10
- Roach: Pacquiao's Heart with Typhoon Victims
- Brian Wilson Refuses to Shave Beard, Yankees Move On