- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Reportedly Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Greg Jennings Was Ruled Down Here, And Then Everyone Lost It
If the play above hadn’t been ruled a fumble (as it looks for all the world like it should have been), the Giants would have had a 10-3 lead over the Packers, and the ball. Instead, the Packers went on to score and tie the game. In a game that was shaping up to be a close one (even though the Giants took a 20-10 lead going into halftime), such a call would be especially critical. And really…how was that not a fumble? Look at that screencap above again. There was talk of a thigh being down – well, right there, no thigh is down, and that ball is long out. Mike Pereira agreed. If the Packers come back to win this one close, just wait for the outrage. It would not be unwarranted.
Video by CJ Fogler.
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO