- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Greg Jennings Was Ruled Down Here, And Then Everyone Lost It
If the play above hadn’t been ruled a fumble (as it looks for all the world like it should have been), the Giants would have had a 10-3 lead over the Packers, and the ball. Instead, the Packers went on to score and tie the game. In a game that was shaping up to be a close one (even though the Giants took a 20-10 lead going into halftime), such a call would be especially critical. And really…how was that not a fumble? Look at that screencap above again. There was talk of a thigh being down – well, right there, no thigh is down, and that ball is long out. Mike Pereira agreed. If the Packers come back to win this one close, just wait for the outrage. It would not be unwarranted.
Video by CJ Fogler.
- What Should Vikings Do in Free Agency?
- AJ McCarron Impressing With Arm, Despite Lack Of Speed
- Ian Kinsler, Brian McCann Offseason Moves Could Have World Series Implications
- Arianny Celeste: The Hottest UFC Girl Ever?