- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Greg Jennings Was Ruled Down Here, And Then Everyone Lost It
If the play above hadn’t been ruled a fumble (as it looks for all the world like it should have been), the Giants would have had a 10-3 lead over the Packers, and the ball. Instead, the Packers went on to score and tie the game. In a game that was shaping up to be a close one (even though the Giants took a 20-10 lead going into halftime), such a call would be especially critical. And really…how was that not a fumble? Look at that screencap above again. There was talk of a thigh being down – well, right there, no thigh is down, and that ball is long out. Mike Pereira agreed. If the Packers come back to win this one close, just wait for the outrage. It would not be unwarranted.
Video by CJ Fogler.
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'