- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Important News: Jose Canseco To Appear In Movie 'Piranha Sharks'
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Tim Donaghy Says The NBA Is Rigged, Probably To Get You To Buy His Picks
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Greg Jennings Was Ruled Down Here, And Then Everyone Lost It
If the play above hadn’t been ruled a fumble (as it looks for all the world like it should have been), the Giants would have had a 10-3 lead over the Packers, and the ball. Instead, the Packers went on to score and tie the game. In a game that was shaping up to be a close one (even though the Giants took a 20-10 lead going into halftime), such a call would be especially critical. And really…how was that not a fumble? Look at that screencap above again. There was talk of a thigh being down – well, right there, no thigh is down, and that ball is long out. Mike Pereira agreed. If the Packers come back to win this one close, just wait for the outrage. It would not be unwarranted.
Video by CJ Fogler.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story