- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Greg Jennings Was Ruled Down Here, And Then Everyone Lost It
If the play above hadn’t been ruled a fumble (as it looks for all the world like it should have been), the Giants would have had a 10-3 lead over the Packers, and the ball. Instead, the Packers went on to score and tie the game. In a game that was shaping up to be a close one (even though the Giants took a 20-10 lead going into halftime), such a call would be especially critical. And really…how was that not a fumble? Look at that screencap above again. There was talk of a thigh being down – well, right there, no thigh is down, and that ball is long out. Mike Pereira agreed. If the Packers come back to win this one close, just wait for the outrage. It would not be unwarranted.
Video by CJ Fogler.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts