- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Gregg Popovich Can’t Stop Sassin’ Reporters
His wife doesn’t like it, but it also doesn’t sound like he’ll stop being one. [Sports Radio Interviews via Deadspin]
Another reminder that some subjects are more tweetable than others. [Boston Herald]
Asa result, Jets guard Matt Slauson will be docked $10,000. [Fox Sports]
This is a development sure to lead to a calm, reasoned debate. [TMZ]
5. Not sports related, still important.
What’s on TV.
Orioles at Yankees, Game 4 (TBS, 7:30 p.m.); Tigers at A’s, Game 5 (TNT, 9:30 p.m.); Steelers at Titans (NFL Network, 8 p.m.); 30 Rock (NBC, 8 p.m.); Vice presidential debate (NBC/ABC/Fox/CBS, 9 p.m.); It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia (FX, 10 p.m.); The League (FX, 10:30 p.m.)
Food porn of the day.
And finally, tonight…
Getty photo, by Steve Dykes
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts