- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- The Steelers Are Losing A Draft Pick Because Of Mike Tomlin
- Chargers Fans Make Giant Cutout Of Eli Manning As A Woman
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Gregg Popovich Can’t Stop Sassin’ Reporters
His wife doesn’t like it, but it also doesn’t sound like he’ll stop being one. [Sports Radio Interviews via Deadspin]
Another reminder that some subjects are more tweetable than others. [Boston Herald]
Asa result, Jets guard Matt Slauson will be docked $10,000. [Fox Sports]
This is a development sure to lead to a calm, reasoned debate. [TMZ]
5. Not sports related, still important.
What’s on TV.
Orioles at Yankees, Game 4 (TBS, 7:30 p.m.); Tigers at A’s, Game 5 (TNT, 9:30 p.m.); Steelers at Titans (NFL Network, 8 p.m.); 30 Rock (NBC, 8 p.m.); Vice presidential debate (NBC/ABC/Fox/CBS, 9 p.m.); It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia (FX, 10 p.m.); The League (FX, 10:30 p.m.)
Food porn of the day.
And finally, tonight…
Getty photo, by Steve Dykes
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Bradley Climbs Pound For Pound Top 10
- Niners Lose in a Manner Most Foul
- Reconstructing Manny Pacquiao | RingTV
- Chargers Have The Best Receiver In The NFL