- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Important News: Jose Canseco To Appear In Movie 'Piranha Sharks'
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Tim Donaghy Says The NBA Is Rigged, Probably To Get You To Buy His Picks
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Gregg Popovich Can’t Stop Sassin’ Reporters
His wife doesn’t like it, but it also doesn’t sound like he’ll stop being one. [Sports Radio Interviews via Deadspin]
Another reminder that some subjects are more tweetable than others. [Boston Herald]
Asa result, Jets guard Matt Slauson will be docked $10,000. [Fox Sports]
This is a development sure to lead to a calm, reasoned debate. [TMZ]
5. Not sports related, still important.
What’s on TV.
Orioles at Yankees, Game 4 (TBS, 7:30 p.m.); Tigers at A’s, Game 5 (TNT, 9:30 p.m.); Steelers at Titans (NFL Network, 8 p.m.); 30 Rock (NBC, 8 p.m.); Vice presidential debate (NBC/ABC/Fox/CBS, 9 p.m.); It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia (FX, 10 p.m.); The League (FX, 10:30 p.m.)
Food porn of the day.
And finally, tonight…
Getty photo, by Steve Dykes
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story