- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Gregg Popovich Can’t Stop Sassin’ Reporters
His wife doesn’t like it, but it also doesn’t sound like he’ll stop being one. [Sports Radio Interviews via Deadspin]
Another reminder that some subjects are more tweetable than others. [Boston Herald]
Asa result, Jets guard Matt Slauson will be docked $10,000. [Fox Sports]
This is a development sure to lead to a calm, reasoned debate. [TMZ]
5. Not sports related, still important.
What’s on TV.
Orioles at Yankees, Game 4 (TBS, 7:30 p.m.); Tigers at A’s, Game 5 (TNT, 9:30 p.m.); Steelers at Titans (NFL Network, 8 p.m.); 30 Rock (NBC, 8 p.m.); Vice presidential debate (NBC/ABC/Fox/CBS, 9 p.m.); It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia (FX, 10 p.m.); The League (FX, 10:30 p.m.)
Food porn of the day.
And finally, tonight…
Getty photo, by Steve Dykes
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Catcher Struck by Jose Offerman Speaks Out After Settlement
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy