- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Don’t Hate On Rob Gronkowski For Dancing Shirtless And Landing On His Broken Arm
As you might imagine, Rob Gronkowski celebrated the Super Bowl that he didn’t play in by dancing shirtless. Then he bodyslammed the bro next to him, landing on his broken arm. Just Gronk being Gronk.
His dance moves are questionable, but I don’t think anyone in the crowd said anything. Look at those man-boobies flop.
The headlines will imply that Gronk was being immature or irresponsible, but he was not. He is an invincible bro, and he is wearing that protective splint thingy, which makes him doubly indestructible. Gronk can only be hurt on the field, where other muscly bros can approach his fearless musclyness.
Don’t hate on Gronk, because the day he stops bodyslamming friends with a broken arm, he ceases to be Gronk. And unless you are a hater of all things fun, you don’t want that.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts