- LeBron James Is Balding Again, So We Made Him Some Haircut Suggestions
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- McKinnon, Taliaferro & Royal: Top Week 5 Waiver Wire Grabs
- Warriors Unveil New Uniforms In A Never-Before-Used Color, Call It 'Body Armor'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Don’t Hate On Rob Gronkowski For Dancing Shirtless And Landing On His Broken Arm
As you might imagine, Rob Gronkowski celebrated the Super Bowl that he didn’t play in by dancing shirtless. Then he bodyslammed the bro next to him, landing on his broken arm. Just Gronk being Gronk.
His dance moves are questionable, but I don’t think anyone in the crowd said anything. Look at those man-boobies flop.
The headlines will imply that Gronk was being immature or irresponsible, but he was not. He is an invincible bro, and he is wearing that protective splint thingy, which makes him doubly indestructible. Gronk can only be hurt on the field, where other muscly bros can approach his fearless musclyness.
Don’t hate on Gronk, because the day he stops bodyslamming friends with a broken arm, he ceases to be Gronk. And unless you are a hater of all things fun, you don’t want that.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts