- NBA 2K15 Will Feature Ernie And Shaq, But Not Charles
- Ditka Has No Tolerance For The 'Redskins' Name Controversy
- 4 NFL Players Whose ADP Has Shifted For Better Or Worse
- USA Basketball Might Bring A 13th Player To Spain Just To Cut Him
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Gronk Knows True Champions Party Through Back Injuries, Especially On America Day
Noted bro advocate Rob Gronkowski had an appropriately bro-ey July 4th in Buffalo.
At a party with rob gronkowski and its wild right now
— Hunter Frey (@YO_silver_LO) July 4, 2013
Was there any doubt pictures of Gronk at a 4th of July party would come out? If there weren’t photos of him on Instagram last night, I’d be worried something horrible had happened.
Here’s Gronk imagining the horrible things he’d do to those beers if they were alone:
Here’s Gronk wearing my mom’s favorite hat:
I can’t help but think Gronkowski’s ongoing back injury is preventing the Summer of Gronk from repeating in 2013. He’s partying through it like it’s not affecting him, but you can tell it is. Every swig of the the whiskey and throw of the beer pong ball, the injury is in the back of his head. Will he ever party the same? Only time will tell.
- San Francisco 49ers Preseason: Taking The Bad With The Good
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy