- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Gronk Knows True Champions Party Through Back Injuries, Especially On America Day
Noted bro advocate Rob Gronkowski had an appropriately bro-ey July 4th in Buffalo.
At a party with rob gronkowski and its wild right now
— Hunter Frey (@YO_silver_LO) July 4, 2013
Was there any doubt pictures of Gronk at a 4th of July party would come out? If there weren’t photos of him on Instagram last night, I’d be worried something horrible had happened.
Here’s Gronk imagining the horrible things he’d do to those beers if they were alone:
Here’s Gronk wearing my mom’s favorite hat:
I can’t help but think Gronkowski’s ongoing back injury is preventing the Summer of Gronk from repeating in 2013. He’s partying through it like it’s not affecting him, but you can tell it is. Every swig of the the whiskey and throw of the beer pong ball, the injury is in the back of his head. Will he ever party the same? Only time will tell.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar