- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Gronk Knows True Champions Party Through Back Injuries, Especially On America Day
Noted bro advocate Rob Gronkowski had an appropriately bro-ey July 4th in Buffalo.
At a party with rob gronkowski and its wild right now
— Hunter Frey (@YO_silver_LO) July 4, 2013
Was there any doubt pictures of Gronk at a 4th of July party would come out? If there weren’t photos of him on Instagram last night, I’d be worried something horrible had happened.
Here’s Gronk imagining the horrible things he’d do to those beers if they were alone:
Here’s Gronk wearing my mom’s favorite hat:
I can’t help but think Gronkowski’s ongoing back injury is preventing the Summer of Gronk from repeating in 2013. He’s partying through it like it’s not affecting him, but you can tell it is. Every swig of the the whiskey and throw of the beer pong ball, the injury is in the back of his head. Will he ever party the same? Only time will tell.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- San Antonio Spurs' Boris Diaw Crashes Bachelorette Party
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ