- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Gronk Knows True Champions Party Through Back Injuries, Especially On America Day
Noted bro advocate Rob Gronkowski had an appropriately bro-ey July 4th in Buffalo.
At a party with rob gronkowski and its wild right now
— Hunter Frey (@YO_silver_LO) July 4, 2013
Was there any doubt pictures of Gronk at a 4th of July party would come out? If there weren’t photos of him on Instagram last night, I’d be worried something horrible had happened.
Here’s Gronk imagining the horrible things he’d do to those beers if they were alone:
Here’s Gronk wearing my mom’s favorite hat:
I can’t help but think Gronkowski’s ongoing back injury is preventing the Summer of Gronk from repeating in 2013. He’s partying through it like it’s not affecting him, but you can tell it is. Every swig of the the whiskey and throw of the beer pong ball, the injury is in the back of his head. Will he ever party the same? Only time will tell.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts