- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Rob Gronkowski Would Take Tim Tebow’s Virginity
New England Patriot tight end and noted Bro Scholar Rob Gronkowski recently sat down for “An Evening With Gronk,” an aptly-named Q&A session at the University of Rhode Island. At one point, one of the students throws Gronk this “Marry, Eff, Kill” scenario: Rex Ryan, Betty White, and Tim Tebow.
Gronkowski’s response? “Well, I would eff Tebow to take his virginity.”
Which, once you really think about it, is pretty much the best thing he could’ve said at that particular moment. When you ask Gronk the tough questions, URI, you get the tough answers. [via KSK]
- Filed Under:
- Rob Gronkowski
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts