- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Rob Gronkowski Would Take Tim Tebow’s Virginity
New England Patriot tight end and noted Bro Scholar Rob Gronkowski recently sat down for “An Evening With Gronk,” an aptly-named Q&A session at the University of Rhode Island. At one point, one of the students throws Gronk this “Marry, Eff, Kill” scenario: Rex Ryan, Betty White, and Tim Tebow.
Gronkowski’s response? “Well, I would eff Tebow to take his virginity.”
Which, once you really think about it, is pretty much the best thing he could’ve said at that particular moment. When you ask Gronk the tough questions, URI, you get the tough answers. [via KSK]
- Filed Under:
- Rob Gronkowski
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story