- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Jon Gruden Signs An Exclusive Deal With ESPN, Won’t Coach For Five Years
ESPN’s Jon Gruden will remain ESPN’s Jon Gruden for the next five years, according to a press release from ESPN PR. The Monday Night Football analyst has signed a contract extension with the network, and the deal is an exclusive one that will keep him out of coaching for the next five years.
The new deal begins in September 2012.
Gruden? Fired up.
“Our Monday Night Football crew is special, and to have the opportunity to continue to be a part of this team, working these big-time NFL prime time games every week on ESPN, I’m fired up,” he said.
The Miami Dolphins? Probably not as fired up.
Strategically cropped photo via Mocksession.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Anderson Silva Returns to Meet Nick Diaz in Middleweight Clash
- Jermain Taylor Released On Bond
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce