- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Jon Gruden Signs An Exclusive Deal With ESPN, Won’t Coach For Five Years
ESPN’s Jon Gruden will remain ESPN’s Jon Gruden for the next five years, according to a press release from ESPN PR. The Monday Night Football analyst has signed a contract extension with the network, and the deal is an exclusive one that will keep him out of coaching for the next five years.
The new deal begins in September 2012.
Gruden? Fired up.
“Our Monday Night Football crew is special, and to have the opportunity to continue to be a part of this team, working these big-time NFL prime time games every week on ESPN, I’m fired up,” he said.
The Miami Dolphins? Probably not as fired up.
Strategically cropped photo via Mocksession.
- Fantasy Football Rankings: QB - Week 14
- The Seven Deadly Sins Of Fantasy Football
- Allan Houston to Be the Next Knicks Head Coach?
- Ex-Heavyweight Champ Michael Dokes Dying from Cancer