- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Jon Gruden Signs An Exclusive Deal With ESPN, Won’t Coach For Five Years
ESPN’s Jon Gruden will remain ESPN’s Jon Gruden for the next five years, according to a press release from ESPN PR. The Monday Night Football analyst has signed a contract extension with the network, and the deal is an exclusive one that will keep him out of coaching for the next five years.
The new deal begins in September 2012.
Gruden? Fired up.
“Our Monday Night Football crew is special, and to have the opportunity to continue to be a part of this team, working these big-time NFL prime time games every week on ESPN, I’m fired up,” he said.
The Miami Dolphins? Probably not as fired up.
Strategically cropped photo via Mocksession.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts