- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Jon Gruden Signs An Exclusive Deal With ESPN, Won’t Coach For Five Years
ESPN’s Jon Gruden will remain ESPN’s Jon Gruden for the next five years, according to a press release from ESPN PR. The Monday Night Football analyst has signed a contract extension with the network, and the deal is an exclusive one that will keep him out of coaching for the next five years.
The new deal begins in September 2012.
Gruden? Fired up.
“Our Monday Night Football crew is special, and to have the opportunity to continue to be a part of this team, working these big-time NFL prime time games every week on ESPN, I’m fired up,” he said.
The Miami Dolphins? Probably not as fired up.
Strategically cropped photo via Mocksession.
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes