- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Jon Gruden Signs An Exclusive Deal With ESPN, Won’t Coach For Five Years
ESPN’s Jon Gruden will remain ESPN’s Jon Gruden for the next five years, according to a press release from ESPN PR. The Monday Night Football analyst has signed a contract extension with the network, and the deal is an exclusive one that will keep him out of coaching for the next five years.
The new deal begins in September 2012.
Gruden? Fired up.
“Our Monday Night Football crew is special, and to have the opportunity to continue to be a part of this team, working these big-time NFL prime time games every week on ESPN, I’m fired up,” he said.
The Miami Dolphins? Probably not as fired up.
Strategically cropped photo via Mocksession.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts