- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Guess Which NFL Player Bill Romanowski Says Is A “Big, Spoiled, Bitch Crybaby?”
Former NFL linebacker Bill Romanowski, who once ended the career of a teammate when he crushed his eye socket during a training camp fight, was a guest on Jim Rome‘s radio show today. And by the sound of it, he does not think highly of controversial Patriots defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth.
To sum up Romanowski’s radio spot: he thinks there’s the possibility of a Randy Moss-like turnaround for Haynesworth in New England. But, he also said that Albert’s time in Washington turned him into a “big, spoiled, bitch crybaby.” So there’s that.
Image via Getty.
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?