- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Guess Which NFL Player Bill Romanowski Says Is A “Big, Spoiled, Bitch Crybaby?”
Former NFL linebacker Bill Romanowski, who once ended the career of a teammate when he crushed his eye socket during a training camp fight, was a guest on Jim Rome‘s radio show today. And by the sound of it, he does not think highly of controversial Patriots defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth.
To sum up Romanowski’s radio spot: he thinks there’s the possibility of a Randy Moss-like turnaround for Haynesworth in New England. But, he also said that Albert’s time in Washington turned him into a “big, spoiled, bitch crybaby.” So there’s that.
Image via Getty.
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager