- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Guess Which NFL Player Bill Romanowski Says Is A “Big, Spoiled, Bitch Crybaby?”
Former NFL linebacker Bill Romanowski, who once ended the career of a teammate when he crushed his eye socket during a training camp fight, was a guest on Jim Rome‘s radio show today. And by the sound of it, he does not think highly of controversial Patriots defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth.
To sum up Romanowski’s radio spot: he thinks there’s the possibility of a Randy Moss-like turnaround for Haynesworth in New England. But, he also said that Albert’s time in Washington turned him into a “big, spoiled, bitch crybaby.” So there’s that.
Image via Getty.
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions