- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Reportedly Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Guess Which NFL Player Bill Romanowski Says Is A “Big, Spoiled, Bitch Crybaby?”
Former NFL linebacker Bill Romanowski, who once ended the career of a teammate when he crushed his eye socket during a training camp fight, was a guest on Jim Rome‘s radio show today. And by the sound of it, he does not think highly of controversial Patriots defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth.
To sum up Romanowski’s radio spot: he thinks there’s the possibility of a Randy Moss-like turnaround for Haynesworth in New England. But, he also said that Albert’s time in Washington turned him into a “big, spoiled, bitch crybaby.” So there’s that.
Image via Getty.
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO