- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Guess Which NFL Player Bill Romanowski Says Is A “Big, Spoiled, Bitch Crybaby?”
Former NFL linebacker Bill Romanowski, who once ended the career of a teammate when he crushed his eye socket during a training camp fight, was a guest on Jim Rome‘s radio show today. And by the sound of it, he does not think highly of controversial Patriots defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth.
To sum up Romanowski’s radio spot: he thinks there’s the possibility of a Randy Moss-like turnaround for Haynesworth in New England. But, he also said that Albert’s time in Washington turned him into a “big, spoiled, bitch crybaby.” So there’s that.
Image via Getty.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story