- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Guy Gets Detailed Replica Of MetLife Stadium As A Haircut — Yes, You Read That Correctly
About 1.5 million years ago, Homo Erectus distinguished itself from the other bipedal primates by using tools. Tools like the wheel. Tools that made fire. Tools that painted the Sistine Chapel. Tools that built the airplane.
And now tools that have shaved an (almost) exact replica of MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey, into the hair of an evolved form of Giants fan. Today, we honor you — guy with lights in his hair. You are the pinnacle of human evolution.
(NOTE: His back is the parking lot and his butthole is the Lincoln Tunnel.)
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead