- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Guy Gets Detailed Replica Of MetLife Stadium As A Haircut — Yes, You Read That Correctly
About 1.5 million years ago, Homo Erectus distinguished itself from the other bipedal primates by using tools. Tools like the wheel. Tools that made fire. Tools that painted the Sistine Chapel. Tools that built the airplane.
And now tools that have shaved an (almost) exact replica of MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey, into the hair of an evolved form of Giants fan. Today, we honor you — guy with lights in his hair. You are the pinnacle of human evolution.
(NOTE: His back is the parking lot and his butthole is the Lincoln Tunnel.)
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts