- Falcons Fans Bro Out, Nearly Ruin Emotional Moment Between Deion Sanders And Devin Hester
- Andy Murray Plays Both Sides Of The Net On Scotland Question
- Peyton Manning Says That Colorado's New Weed Laws Have Been Good For His Pizza Business
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Guy Gets Detailed Replica Of MetLife Stadium As A Haircut — Yes, You Read That Correctly
About 1.5 million years ago, Homo Erectus distinguished itself from the other bipedal primates by using tools. Tools like the wheel. Tools that made fire. Tools that painted the Sistine Chapel. Tools that built the airplane.
And now tools that have shaved an (almost) exact replica of MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey, into the hair of an evolved form of Giants fan. Today, we honor you — guy with lights in his hair. You are the pinnacle of human evolution.
(NOTE: His back is the parking lot and his butthole is the Lincoln Tunnel.)
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever