- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Guy Loses Valentine’s Day Money Betting On Broncos, Tells Girlfriend ‘Peyton Let You Down’
Peyton Manning is taking much criticism tonight for Denver’s hapless showing against the Seahawks, and much of it is deserved I suppose. I’m thinking that Cooper Manning could have kept the score closer.
But here’s one critic who should keep his mouth buttoned. Dude’s gambit is so ballsy, so misguided and so humorous that we had to show it to you. Is his girl really buying this? My guess is, if they’re married, his stuff is out on the front lawn as you read this. If they’re not, they won ‘t be anytime soon. (Full message here).
But then again, they say that there’s someone for everyone. Do they make cheap Valentine’s Day cards for very gullible chicks?
Also, my God — nine emoticons? Turn in your man card.
- Filed Under:
- Super Bowl
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story