- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Guy Loses Valentine’s Day Money Betting On Broncos, Tells Girlfriend ‘Peyton Let You Down’
Peyton Manning is taking much criticism tonight for Denver’s hapless showing against the Seahawks, and much of it is deserved I suppose. I’m thinking that Cooper Manning could have kept the score closer.
But here’s one critic who should keep his mouth buttoned. Dude’s gambit is so ballsy, so misguided and so humorous that we had to show it to you. Is his girl really buying this? My guess is, if they’re married, his stuff is out on the front lawn as you read this. If they’re not, they won ‘t be anytime soon. (Full message here).
But then again, they say that there’s someone for everyone. Do they make cheap Valentine’s Day cards for very gullible chicks?
Also, my God — nine emoticons? Turn in your man card.
- Filed Under:
- Super Bowl
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts