- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- DeMarcus Cousins Should Be On The Next Comedy Central Roast
- Our NFL-Themed Ugly Christmas Sweaters Have Arrived
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Guy Orders Tom Brady Fathead, Is Not Amused When They Send A Tim Tebow One Instead (With Update)
Oops, mixup down at the plant. Or … is it?
Found on Reddit: this sad tale of woe. User frigidcoke writes:
“Ordered a Tom Brady fathead for my new office. Opened up the package and got this. You’ve gotta be f-ing kidding me.”
I’m very concerned for the person in the Fathead shipping department who doesn’t know a giant wall Tom Brady from a giant wall Tim Tebow. Nice work, Sling Blade. But let’s face it — they’re probably trying desperately to unload their supply of the latter, and will do so by any means necessary. Or, it could have been a rogue Christian fundamentalist.
I’m more concerned, however, with “frigidcoke”. What adult orders a wall Fathead in the first place? Unless it’s of Paulina Gretzky.
UPDATE: Fathead has rectified the problem, reportedly. This guy’s office is going to look pretty funky.
Fan who ordered a Tom Brady @fathead gets a Tim Tebow in the mail instead. Fathead responds by sending him all 13 Brady’s they make.
— darren rovell (@darrenrovell) June 5, 2013
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- Top 5 Reasons the New York Giants Suck
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats
- Niners Lose in a Manner Most Foul