- All Is Well With The Patriots Defense, But Their Offense...
- MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Goes Off On NFL, Adrian Peterson
- NFLPA Files Appeal Of Ray Rice's Indefinite Suspension
- Bryan Cranston Is 'Baseball'
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Here’s A Fun Infographic Of NFL Videoboards To Pass The Time During Your Food Coma
As you sit on your couch, incapacitated from your 4,000-calorie-a-person meal, eyes glued to Patriots vs. Jets, take some time out of your food coma to examine this nifty infographic chart ranking the NFL videobards from largest (Cowboys, a-durrr) to smallest (Vikings).
In the interest of finding trends with these sorts of things, you’ll see that the bottom six stadiums are some of the elder statesmen of the National Football League. Other than that, there aren’t many surprises. I still can’t believe how big Jerry Jones’ television is.
Here’s to hoping your Thanksgiving turkey was more a Cowboys Stadium than a Metrodome!
- Filed Under:
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- The NFL's Sexiest Cheerleaders
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy