- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Here’s A Fun Infographic Of NFL Videoboards To Pass The Time During Your Food Coma
As you sit on your couch, incapacitated from your 4,000-calorie-a-person meal, eyes glued to Patriots vs. Jets, take some time out of your food coma to examine this nifty infographic chart ranking the NFL videobards from largest (Cowboys, a-durrr) to smallest (Vikings).
In the interest of finding trends with these sorts of things, you’ll see that the bottom six stadiums are some of the elder statesmen of the National Football League. Other than that, there aren’t many surprises. I still can’t believe how big Jerry Jones’ television is.
Here’s to hoping your Thanksgiving turkey was more a Cowboys Stadium than a Metrodome!
- Filed Under:
- Virgil Hunter: Manny Got Put to Sleep
- Will Timothy Bradley Take Down Pacquiao Again?
- Anthony Johnson Has A Challenge For You
- Can Maidana Overpower Mayweather?