- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Here’s A Fun Infographic Of NFL Videoboards To Pass The Time During Your Food Coma
As you sit on your couch, incapacitated from your 4,000-calorie-a-person meal, eyes glued to Patriots vs. Jets, take some time out of your food coma to examine this nifty infographic chart ranking the NFL videobards from largest (Cowboys, a-durrr) to smallest (Vikings).
In the interest of finding trends with these sorts of things, you’ll see that the bottom six stadiums are some of the elder statesmen of the National Football League. Other than that, there aren’t many surprises. I still can’t believe how big Jerry Jones’ television is.
Here’s to hoping your Thanksgiving turkey was more a Cowboys Stadium than a Metrodome!
- Filed Under:
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- This Sexy Soccer Star Shows It Off In SI Swimsuit Issue
- Manny Pacquiao's Workout Secrets Caught on Film
- Best I've Faced: Antonio Tarver Gets Real