- Rent Out Kenny Powers' Swanky L.A. Loft For $8,500 A Month
- Jim Harbaugh On Reports He's A Candidate For U. Of Texas Job: 'Are You Trying To Be Funny?'
- The Official RotoExperts Week 15 Start 'Em Sit 'Em
- Holy Crap! Look At These Before-And-After Photos Of Maradona
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Here’s A Fun Infographic Of NFL Videoboards To Pass The Time During Your Food Coma
As you sit on your couch, incapacitated from your 4,000-calorie-a-person meal, eyes glued to Patriots vs. Jets, take some time out of your food coma to examine this nifty infographic chart ranking the NFL videobards from largest (Cowboys, a-durrr) to smallest (Vikings).
In the interest of finding trends with these sorts of things, you’ll see that the bottom six stadiums are some of the elder statesmen of the National Football League. Other than that, there aren’t many surprises. I still can’t believe how big Jerry Jones’ television is.
Here’s to hoping your Thanksgiving turkey was more a Cowboys Stadium than a Metrodome!
- Filed Under:
- Kobe Defends His Massive Extension With The Lakers
- Jim Brown Says Kobe Isn't Black Enough
- New York Yankees Sign OF Jacoby Ellsbury to Big Contract
- AJ Styles Officially Leaving TNA Wrestling