- The Definitive Order Of Any Decent Fantasy First Round This Year
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: The Top 5 MLBs
- Peyton Manning Dancing To Bluegrass Is The Whitest Thing In The Universe
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Here’s A Fun Infographic Of NFL Videoboards To Pass The Time During Your Food Coma
As you sit on your couch, incapacitated from your 4,000-calorie-a-person meal, eyes glued to Patriots vs. Jets, take some time out of your food coma to examine this nifty infographic chart ranking the NFL videobards from largest (Cowboys, a-durrr) to smallest (Vikings).
In the interest of finding trends with these sorts of things, you’ll see that the bottom six stadiums are some of the elder statesmen of the National Football League. Other than that, there aren’t many surprises. I still can’t believe how big Jerry Jones’ television is.
Here’s to hoping your Thanksgiving turkey was more a Cowboys Stadium than a Metrodome!
- Filed Under:
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy