- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Here’s Haloti Ngata In A Giant Sun Costume Screaming At A Helpless Couple
Have you always dreamed of seeing Haloti Ngata dressed as the sun screaming at people while advertising windows? Well, after years of waiting, you can finally fulfill that lifelong goal when you watch this video:
I didn’t know that Baltimore has a “unique climate” that warrants special windows to keep out the heat, but according to Baltimore-area window provider Thompson Creek, it does. And what better way to sell those windows than putting a fat football player in a sun costume? The answer is none. There is no better way. They tried it with a football player who isn’t fat and it wasn’t funny.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts