- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Here’s Haloti Ngata In A Giant Sun Costume Screaming At A Helpless Couple
Have you always dreamed of seeing Haloti Ngata dressed as the sun screaming at people while advertising windows? Well, after years of waiting, you can finally fulfill that lifelong goal when you watch this video:
I didn’t know that Baltimore has a “unique climate” that warrants special windows to keep out the heat, but according to Baltimore-area window provider Thompson Creek, it does. And what better way to sell those windows than putting a fat football player in a sun costume? The answer is none. There is no better way. They tried it with a football player who isn’t fat and it wasn’t funny.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story