- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Here’s The Face Of The Washington Redskins Franchise
So this is a real shirt that you can buy in Ocean City, MD. One side is the face of a group that has been mistreated, denigrated, discriminated against and enslaved for centuries in America. The other side is even worse. Which is which?
— Ryan Kelly (@RyanJKelly) August 21, 2013
Someone please forward this on to Slate and see if they can try to talk about it without running a completely blank page.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce