- People Still Love Buying The Jersey Of The Browns' Backup Quarterback, For Some Reason
- SportsGrid's 2014 Pre-Camp NFL Power Rankings And Bold-Ass Predictions
- While Derek Jeter Gets #RE2PECT, Alex Rodriguez Gets A Whole Lot Of #F13K Yous
- Dutch Cyclist Claims He Switched Off Of Both Doomed Malaysian Airlines Flights
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Here’s The Face Of The Washington Redskins Franchise
So this is a real shirt that you can buy in Ocean City, MD. One side is the face of a group that has been mistreated, denigrated, discriminated against and enslaved for centuries in America. The other side is even worse. Which is which?
— Ryan Kelly (@RyanJKelly) August 21, 2013
Someone please forward this on to Slate and see if they can try to talk about it without running a completely blank page.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts