- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Two People Shot, One Stabbed In San Francisco World Series 'Celebration'
- Are The Giants Officially A Dynasty? Opinions Vary, We Investigate
- Why Is Everyone Giving Gregg Popovich Shit?
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Here’s The First Official Scoring Play At 49ers’ New Levi’s Stadium
Let the record show that someone named Yannick scored the first point at Levi’s Stadium, brand new home of the San Francisco 49ers. The first touchdown is still up for grabs, because the 49ers haven’t played there yet (that happens Aug. 17 vs. the Broncos). But the San Jose Earthquakes beat the Seattle Sounders in MLS action there, 1-0, on Saturday night.
Attacker Yannick Djaló scored on what can only be called a turtle-like strike to provide the difference.
Attendance: 48,765, which is about two-thirds of capacity.
Traffic: Nightmare fuel. As predicted in this space many times, traffic was a beast following the match on Saturday. And it’s only going to get worse, once plans for the area around the stadium are complete.
Levi's Stadium playing Bobby Shmurda? GOAT stadium already. https://t.co/6HeShUgerJ
— Jordan Ramirez (@JRAM_91) August 4, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Levi's Stadium
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts