- Falcons Fans Bro Out, Nearly Ruin Emotional Moment Between Deion Sanders And Devin Hester
- Andy Murray Plays Both Sides Of The Net On Scotland Question
- Peyton Manning Says That Colorado's New Weed Laws Have Been Good For His Pizza Business
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Here’s The First Official Scoring Play At 49ers’ New Levi’s Stadium
Let the record show that someone named Yannick scored the first point at Levi’s Stadium, brand new home of the San Francisco 49ers. The first touchdown is still up for grabs, because the 49ers haven’t played there yet (that happens Aug. 17 vs. the Broncos). But the San Jose Earthquakes beat the Seattle Sounders in MLS action there, 1-0, on Saturday night.
Attacker Yannick Djaló scored on what can only be called a turtle-like strike to provide the difference.
Attendance: 48,765, which is about two-thirds of capacity.
Traffic: Nightmare fuel. As predicted in this space many times, traffic was a beast following the match on Saturday. And it’s only going to get worse, once plans for the area around the stadium are complete.
Levi's Stadium playing Bobby Shmurda? GOAT stadium already. https://t.co/6HeShUgerJ
— Jordan Ramirez (@JRAM_91) August 4, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Levi's Stadium
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Christy Mack Releases Horrific War Machine Beating Photos
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar