- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Here’s The First Score Of Super Bowl XLVII
Happy, Baltimore Ravens fans? The San Francisco 49ers got the ball first, committed a penalty, and went three-and-out. Then, a solid punt return and a few throws later, Joe Flacco throws a 13-yard pass to Anquan Boldin for the score and the 7-0 lead. As good of a start as the Ravens could ask for in Super Bowl XLVII.
We at SportsGrid don’t care who wins, so keep racking up the points, guys.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts