- 3 Dumb Ways To Change the NBA Draft Lottery As Dumb As Current System
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Bryce Brown Or Anthony Dixon -- Which Bills RB Should You Grab?
- World Trashes Kobe; Kobe Responds With Vintage Performance
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Here’s The First Score Of Super Bowl XLVII
Happy, Baltimore Ravens fans? The San Francisco 49ers got the ball first, committed a penalty, and went three-and-out. Then, a solid punt return and a few throws later, Joe Flacco throws a 13-yard pass to Anquan Boldin for the score and the 7-0 lead. As good of a start as the Ravens could ask for in Super Bowl XLVII.
We at SportsGrid don’t care who wins, so keep racking up the points, guys.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- Tom Coughlin's Music Playlist For Giants' Practice is the Best