- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Here’s The First Score Of Super Bowl XLVII
Happy, Baltimore Ravens fans? The San Francisco 49ers got the ball first, committed a penalty, and went three-and-out. Then, a solid punt return and a few throws later, Joe Flacco throws a 13-yard pass to Anquan Boldin for the score and the 7-0 lead. As good of a start as the Ravens could ask for in Super Bowl XLVII.
We at SportsGrid don’t care who wins, so keep racking up the points, guys.
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Frenkie Edgar Slams B.J. Penn Seeks New Matches
- Switch Jab to Flying Knee is Technique of the Week