- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Here’s The First Score Of Super Bowl XLVII
Happy, Baltimore Ravens fans? The San Francisco 49ers got the ball first, committed a penalty, and went three-and-out. Then, a solid punt return and a few throws later, Joe Flacco throws a 13-yard pass to Anquan Boldin for the score and the 7-0 lead. As good of a start as the Ravens could ask for in Super Bowl XLVII.
We at SportsGrid don’t care who wins, so keep racking up the points, guys.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts