- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Here’s The Ravens’ Questionable Fake Field Goal Fail
Attention fellow Hall-of-Fame couch coordinators: what do you do if you have a long fourth down in field goal territory, with an 11-point lead? Well, if it’s the Super Bowl, and you’re the Baltimore Ravens, apparently you go for a fake.
Unfortunately, catching the 49ers off guard does not ensure a conversion.
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce