- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- The Steelers Are Losing A Draft Pick Because Of Mike Tomlin
- Chargers Fans Make Giant Cutout Of Eli Manning As A Woman
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Here’s The Ravens’ Questionable Fake Field Goal Fail
Attention fellow Hall-of-Fame couch coordinators: what do you do if you have a long fourth down in field goal territory, with an 11-point lead? Well, if it’s the Super Bowl, and you’re the Baltimore Ravens, apparently you go for a fake.
Unfortunately, catching the 49ers off guard does not ensure a conversion.
- What Will The Bears Do Without Cutler?
- Video: Alex Ariza on Freddie Roach Incident
- Shane Battier Discuses Future Female NBA Players
- Manny Pacquiao Claims He Has No Money