- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Spring Training Talk: Jose Abreu Is Hot, Cole Hamels Is Not
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Here’s The Ravens’ Questionable Fake Field Goal Fail
Attention fellow Hall-of-Fame couch coordinators: what do you do if you have a long fourth down in field goal territory, with an 11-point lead? Well, if it’s the Super Bowl, and you’re the Baltimore Ravens, apparently you go for a fake.
Unfortunately, catching the 49ers off guard does not ensure a conversion.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?