- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Here’s The Ravens’ Questionable Fake Field Goal Fail
Attention fellow Hall-of-Fame couch coordinators: what do you do if you have a long fourth down in field goal territory, with an 11-point lead? Well, if it’s the Super Bowl, and you’re the Baltimore Ravens, apparently you go for a fake.
Unfortunately, catching the 49ers off guard does not ensure a conversion.
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- 10 Hottest Female Race Car Drivers
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason