- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- Report: Ray Rice Case To Be First In NFL History Decided By Arbitrator
- SNL's 'Honest NFL Player Introductions' Has Just The Right Amount Of Awesome
- How To Watch NFL Games On TV Without Horrible Commentary
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Here’s The Ravens’ Questionable Fake Field Goal Fail
Attention fellow Hall-of-Fame couch coordinators: what do you do if you have a long fourth down in field goal territory, with an 11-point lead? Well, if it’s the Super Bowl, and you’re the Baltimore Ravens, apparently you go for a fake.
Unfortunately, catching the 49ers off guard does not ensure a conversion.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts