- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Huh. The New Dark Knight Rises Trailer Features Hines Ward.
The newest trailer for Christopher Nolan’s Dark Knight Rises has hit the web, and in addition to getting a closer look at Tom Hardy as Bane and Anne Hathaway as Catwoman, there’s someone else you might recognize in there as well: Pittsburgh Steelers receiver Hines Ward.
It was previously reported that Ward (and Pittsburgh) make a cameo in the film. Based on this footage, it looks like there’s going to be a lot of dead football players in DKR. Luckily for Hines, he’s not one of them.
Sidenote: the LA Times just did an interview with Nolan, in which he talks about the controversial decision to cast Hardy as Bane, and the possibility of — gasp — killing off Batman. If you’re a fan of the films, I recommend checking it out.
Here’s the new trailer, shot with a grainy cell phone cam (hooray, internet!).
- Filed Under:
- hines ward
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story