- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- The 'Eli Manning Dislikes' Twitter Meme Is A Glorious Thing
- The Yankees Genius Strategy For Success: Get As Old As Possible
- Video Evidence Charles Barkley Is The Best American In America
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Huh. The New Dark Knight Rises Trailer Features Hines Ward.
The newest trailer for Christopher Nolan’s Dark Knight Rises has hit the web, and in addition to getting a closer look at Tom Hardy as Bane and Anne Hathaway as Catwoman, there’s someone else you might recognize in there as well: Pittsburgh Steelers receiver Hines Ward.
It was previously reported that Ward (and Pittsburgh) make a cameo in the film. Based on this footage, it looks like there’s going to be a lot of dead football players in DKR. Luckily for Hines, he’s not one of them.
Sidenote: the LA Times just did an interview with Nolan, in which he talks about the controversial decision to cast Hardy as Bane, and the possibility of — gasp — killing off Batman. If you’re a fan of the films, I recommend checking it out.
Here’s the new trailer, shot with a grainy cell phone cam (hooray, internet!).
- Filed Under:
- hines ward
- Bradley Climbs Pound For Pound Top 10
- Trent Richardson's Fantasy Football Production
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Are Dallas Cowboys Out Of the Playoff Hunt?