- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Huh. The New Dark Knight Rises Trailer Features Hines Ward.
The newest trailer for Christopher Nolan’s Dark Knight Rises has hit the web, and in addition to getting a closer look at Tom Hardy as Bane and Anne Hathaway as Catwoman, there’s someone else you might recognize in there as well: Pittsburgh Steelers receiver Hines Ward.
It was previously reported that Ward (and Pittsburgh) make a cameo in the film. Based on this footage, it looks like there’s going to be a lot of dead football players in DKR. Luckily for Hines, he’s not one of them.
Sidenote: the LA Times just did an interview with Nolan, in which he talks about the controversial decision to cast Hardy as Bane, and the possibility of — gasp — killing off Batman. If you’re a fan of the films, I recommend checking it out.
Here’s the new trailer, shot with a grainy cell phone cam (hooray, internet!).
- Filed Under:
- hines ward
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts