- 49ers Tight End Engaged To Miss Hooters 2009, Is Winning At Life
- Watch This Girl Masterfully Lip-Sync The Commentary Of The Now Famous Iron Bowl Return Play
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Bill Belichick Took Some Time Out Of His Day To Rip The Jets, Just Because
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Horrifying Boomer Esiason Tweet Brings Toilet Wipes, Hairy Center Butts Right To Your Doorstep
Yep, this tweet appeared right before lunch time.
— Boomer Esiason (@7BOOMERESIASON) September 17, 2013
Why why why why why why why why why.
The product in question is One Wipe Charlies, a moistened toiklet wipe that, until now, was mainly for infants and toddlers. But Dollar Shave CEO Mike Dubin, who invented the product, wants to refocus toward adults. And so he’s enlisted four NFL linemen: Travis Frederick (Cowboys), John Sullivan (Vikings), Eric Wood (Bills), and Nick Hardwick (Chargers) to star in the “Clean Snap” ad campaign (!), which begins next month.
Boomer should get paid for that tweet.
Their commercials are already awesome, by the way, even without NFL players.
- Filed Under:
- boomer esiason
- Aaron Hernandez Paid $6 Million in Jail
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- Holly Holm Takes Nikki Knudsen Down
- How Bradley Beat Marquez By Split Decision