- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Horrifying Boomer Esiason Tweet Brings Toilet Wipes, Hairy Center Butts Right To Your Doorstep
Yep, this tweet appeared right before lunch time.
— Boomer Esiason (@7BOOMERESIASON) September 17, 2013
Why why why why why why why why why.
The product in question is One Wipe Charlies, a moistened toiklet wipe that, until now, was mainly for infants and toddlers. But Dollar Shave CEO Mike Dubin, who invented the product, wants to refocus toward adults. And so he’s enlisted four NFL linemen: Travis Frederick (Cowboys), John Sullivan (Vikings), Eric Wood (Bills), and Nick Hardwick (Chargers) to star in the “Clean Snap” ad campaign (!), which begins next month.
Boomer should get paid for that tweet.
Their commercials are already awesome, by the way, even without NFL players.
- Filed Under:
- boomer esiason
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story