- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Two People Shot, One Stabbed In San Francisco World Series 'Celebration'
- Are The Giants Officially A Dynasty? Opinions Vary, We Investigate
- Why Is Everyone Giving Gregg Popovich Shit?
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Horrifying Boomer Esiason Tweet Brings Toilet Wipes, Hairy Center Butts Right To Your Doorstep
Yep, this tweet appeared right before lunch time.
— Boomer Esiason (@7BOOMERESIASON) September 17, 2013
Why why why why why why why why why.
The product in question is One Wipe Charlies, a moistened toiklet wipe that, until now, was mainly for infants and toddlers. But Dollar Shave CEO Mike Dubin, who invented the product, wants to refocus toward adults. And so he’s enlisted four NFL linemen: Travis Frederick (Cowboys), John Sullivan (Vikings), Eric Wood (Bills), and Nick Hardwick (Chargers) to star in the “Clean Snap” ad campaign (!), which begins next month.
Boomer should get paid for that tweet.
Their commercials are already awesome, by the way, even without NFL players.
- Filed Under:
- boomer esiason
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts