- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Horrifying Boomer Esiason Tweet Brings Toilet Wipes, Hairy Center Butts Right To Your Doorstep
Yep, this tweet appeared right before lunch time.
— Boomer Esiason (@7BOOMERESIASON) September 17, 2013
Why why why why why why why why why.
The product in question is One Wipe Charlies, a moistened toiklet wipe that, until now, was mainly for infants and toddlers. But Dollar Shave CEO Mike Dubin, who invented the product, wants to refocus toward adults. And so he’s enlisted four NFL linemen: Travis Frederick (Cowboys), John Sullivan (Vikings), Eric Wood (Bills), and Nick Hardwick (Chargers) to star in the “Clean Snap” ad campaign (!), which begins next month.
Boomer should get paid for that tweet.
Their commercials are already awesome, by the way, even without NFL players.
- Filed Under:
- boomer esiason
- Extreme Cliff Diving For The Insane
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO
- Fighting Hotties Land on Maxim's Hot 100 List
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ