- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Spring Training Talk: Jose Abreu Is Hot, Cole Hamels Is Not
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Huge New Jersey Transit Bottleneck Angers Super Bowl Attendees
Of course Chris Christie will be blamed for this.
A huge bottleneck at Secaucus Junction — the main transit hub heading to MetLife Stadium in New Jersey — caused some Super Bowl-bound passengers to require medical attention from the 120-degree heat in the tunnel. In the video above, they unleash some traffic-jam hate, including some gratuitous Christie hate.
And auto traffic to the game isn’t much better:
- Filed Under:
- Super Bowl
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?