- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Huge New Jersey Transit Bottleneck Angers Super Bowl Attendees
Of course Chris Christie will be blamed for this.
A huge bottleneck at Secaucus Junction — the main transit hub heading to MetLife Stadium in New Jersey — caused some Super Bowl-bound passengers to require medical attention from the 120-degree heat in the tunnel. In the video above, they unleash some traffic-jam hate, including some gratuitous Christie hate.
And auto traffic to the game isn’t much better:
- Filed Under:
- Super Bowl
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts