- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Huge New Jersey Transit Bottleneck Angers Super Bowl Attendees
Of course Chris Christie will be blamed for this.
A huge bottleneck at Secaucus Junction — the main transit hub heading to MetLife Stadium in New Jersey — caused some Super Bowl-bound passengers to require medical attention from the 120-degree heat in the tunnel. In the video above, they unleash some traffic-jam hate, including some gratuitous Christie hate.
And auto traffic to the game isn’t much better:
- Filed Under:
- Super Bowl
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts