- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Huge New Jersey Transit Bottleneck Angers Super Bowl Attendees
Of course Chris Christie will be blamed for this.
A huge bottleneck at Secaucus Junction — the main transit hub heading to MetLife Stadium in New Jersey — caused some Super Bowl-bound passengers to require medical attention from the 120-degree heat in the tunnel. In the video above, they unleash some traffic-jam hate, including some gratuitous Christie hate.
And auto traffic to the game isn’t much better:
- Filed Under:
- Super Bowl
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce