- THANK YOU COCAINE: Puma Gets PWND By Twitter In Epic Marketing Fail
- Everybody Get On The Connor Shaw Hype Train
- TONIGHT SHOW: Tiger Breaks Jimmy Fallon's Balls, Fallon Breaks Rory McIlroy's Face
- This Isn't The First Time Steve Ballmer Has Gone Bananas At An Event
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Huge New Jersey Transit Bottleneck Angers Super Bowl Attendees
Of course Chris Christie will be blamed for this.
A huge bottleneck at Secaucus Junction — the main transit hub heading to MetLife Stadium in New Jersey — caused some Super Bowl-bound passengers to require medical attention from the 120-degree heat in the tunnel. In the video above, they unleash some traffic-jam hate, including some gratuitous Christie hate.
And auto traffic to the game isn’t much better:
- Filed Under:
- Super Bowl
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts