- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Hurricane Sandy Has Pushed Back The NFL Trade Deadline
Due to a quiet yet significant rule change in the NFL this past offseason, the NFL trade deadline was moved back two weeks to Week 8. Tuesday at 4:00pm after Week 8, to be specific – which, by the way, is tomorrow. But Hurricane Sandy is on the east coast, and she’s brewing up quite the storm. So much so that many on the east coast (including us SportsGrid folk) are in danger of losing power.
To combat the possible loss of power and preserve the sanctity of NFL trade purity, the NFL is pushing back the trade deadline a few days, according to Adam Schefter.
As @profootballwkly reported, NFL’s trade deadline now officially moved back to Thursday, 4 pm.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) October 29, 2012
So, there you have it. Hurricane Sandy is more powerful than Roger Goodell, to everyone’s surprise. Either that or Tim Tebow was about to be dealt, and God wanted Mike Tannenbaum to reconsider. I mean, Mark Sanchez has been awful this season.
- Filed Under:
- Hurricane Sandy
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story