- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Hurricane Sandy Has Pushed Back The NFL Trade Deadline
Due to a quiet yet significant rule change in the NFL this past offseason, the NFL trade deadline was moved back two weeks to Week 8. Tuesday at 4:00pm after Week 8, to be specific – which, by the way, is tomorrow. But Hurricane Sandy is on the east coast, and she’s brewing up quite the storm. So much so that many on the east coast (including us SportsGrid folk) are in danger of losing power.
To combat the possible loss of power and preserve the sanctity of NFL trade purity, the NFL is pushing back the trade deadline a few days, according to Adam Schefter.
As @profootballwkly reported, NFL’s trade deadline now officially moved back to Thursday, 4 pm.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) October 29, 2012
So, there you have it. Hurricane Sandy is more powerful than Roger Goodell, to everyone’s surprise. Either that or Tim Tebow was about to be dealt, and God wanted Mike Tannenbaum to reconsider. I mean, Mark Sanchez has been awful this season.
- Filed Under:
- Hurricane Sandy
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Who Would Be In The MMA Hall of Fame?
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar