- LeBron James Is Balding Again, So We Made Him Some Haircut Suggestions
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- McKinnon, Taliaferro & Royal: Top Week 5 Waiver Wire Grabs
- Warriors Unveil New Uniforms In A Never-Before-Used Color, Call It 'Body Armor'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
If Ray Rice Doesn’t Condone His Actions, He Did A Terrible Job Of Explaining What Those Actions Were
Generally, mea culpas involve admitting what happened. Apparently not for Ravens running back Ray Rice, who juked the facts of this incident whenever he was asked to explain them. Hey, it’s not like they were THE REASON WHY THE ENTIRE WORLD WAS WATCHING HIM GIVE A PRESS CONFERENCE.
Watch Ray Rice avoid saying what he did specifically to his wife Janay that night in Atlantic City, after he’s asked twice, below:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts