- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
If These Two Bros Can Get Along, Can World Peace Be Far Behind?
The place: Redwood City, CA. The time: Saturday, about 1:30 p.m. One bro wearing a Colin Kaepernick jersey, one wearing a Richard Sherman jersey. In the wild, the two actual players represented here are mortal enemies … the 49ers quarterback and the loud-mouthed Seahawks DB are opposites in every way. But as these two fans have proven, they don’t have to be.
Check out the guy on the far left, below. It’s like he just saw a Martian.
- Filed Under:
- Colin Kaepernick
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Proof That John Cena Will Probably Never Lose Another Match