- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- The 86th Annual SportsGrid NFL Free Agency Awards
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
If These Two Bros Can Get Along, Can World Peace Be Far Behind?
The place: Redwood City, CA. The time: Saturday, about 1:30 p.m. One bro wearing a Colin Kaepernick jersey, one wearing a Richard Sherman jersey. In the wild, the two actual players represented here are mortal enemies … the 49ers quarterback and the loud-mouthed Seahawks DB are opposites in every way. But as these two fans have proven, they don’t have to be.
Check out the guy on the far left, below. It’s like he just saw a Martian.
- Filed Under:
- Colin Kaepernick
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success