- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The Rules, Formations, & Positions Of NFL Football
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
If These Two Bros Can Get Along, Can World Peace Be Far Behind?
The place: Redwood City, CA. The time: Saturday, about 1:30 p.m. One bro wearing a Colin Kaepernick jersey, one wearing a Richard Sherman jersey. In the wild, the two actual players represented here are mortal enemies … the 49ers quarterback and the loud-mouthed Seahawks DB are opposites in every way. But as these two fans have proven, they don’t have to be.
Check out the guy on the far left, below. It’s like he just saw a Martian.
- Filed Under:
- Colin Kaepernick
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Top 10: The Best Title Fights
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178