- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
If These Two Bros Can Get Along, Can World Peace Be Far Behind?
The place: Redwood City, CA. The time: Saturday, about 1:30 p.m. One bro wearing a Colin Kaepernick jersey, one wearing a Richard Sherman jersey. In the wild, the two actual players represented here are mortal enemies … the 49ers quarterback and the loud-mouthed Seahawks DB are opposites in every way. But as these two fans have proven, they don’t have to be.
Check out the guy on the far left, below. It’s like he just saw a Martian.
- Filed Under:
- Colin Kaepernick
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts