- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
In Case You Missed It, Here Are The New Pro Bowl Uniforms
Yikes. Well, the good news here is that they’ve finally invented a function for the Pro Bowl: it can be a testing ground for all sorts of weird uniform experimentation and other new equipment design crap: kind of The Island of Dr. Moreau of the NFL.
Nike is an evil mad scientist, and this game is its laboratory.
— Sporting News (@sportingnews) October 8, 2013
Of course you knew that the league is scrapping the NFC vs. AFC alignment and going to a fantasy draft format for the Pro Bowl, right? I’ll laugh if the AFC’s third pick is a kicker.
- Filed Under:
- pro bowl
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'