- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
In Case You Missed It, Here Are The New Pro Bowl Uniforms
Yikes. Well, the good news here is that they’ve finally invented a function for the Pro Bowl: it can be a testing ground for all sorts of weird uniform experimentation and other new equipment design crap: kind of The Island of Dr. Moreau of the NFL.
Nike is an evil mad scientist, and this game is its laboratory.
— Sporting News (@sportingnews) October 8, 2013
Of course you knew that the league is scrapping the NFC vs. AFC alignment and going to a fantasy draft format for the Pro Bowl, right? I’ll laugh if the AFC’s third pick is a kicker.
- Filed Under:
- pro bowl
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager