- 49ers Tight End Engaged To Miss Hooters 2009, Is Winning At Life
- Watch This Girl Masterfully Lip-Sync The Commentary Of The Now Famous Iron Bowl Return Play
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Bill Belichick Took Some Time Out Of His Day To Rip The Jets, Just Because
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
In Case You Missed It, Here Are The New Pro Bowl Uniforms
Yikes. Well, the good news here is that they’ve finally invented a function for the Pro Bowl: it can be a testing ground for all sorts of weird uniform experimentation and other new equipment design crap: kind of The Island of Dr. Moreau of the NFL.
Nike is an evil mad scientist, and this game is its laboratory.
— Sporting News (@sportingnews) October 8, 2013
Of course you knew that the league is scrapping the NFC vs. AFC alignment and going to a fantasy draft format for the Pro Bowl, right? I’ll laugh if the AFC’s third pick is a kicker.
- Filed Under:
- pro bowl
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- What Will The Bears Do Without Cutler?
- Which Former All-Star's Career Could be Over?
- Yamanaka Vs. Guevara's Greatest Hits Caught On Film