- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
In Case You Missed It, Here Are The New Pro Bowl Uniforms
Yikes. Well, the good news here is that they’ve finally invented a function for the Pro Bowl: it can be a testing ground for all sorts of weird uniform experimentation and other new equipment design crap: kind of The Island of Dr. Moreau of the NFL.
Nike is an evil mad scientist, and this game is its laboratory.
— Sporting News (@sportingnews) October 8, 2013
Of course you knew that the league is scrapping the NFC vs. AFC alignment and going to a fantasy draft format for the Pro Bowl, right? I’ll laugh if the AFC’s third pick is a kicker.
- Filed Under:
- pro bowl
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship