- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
In Case You Missed It, Michelle Obama Was Kaepernicking At The White House
Was President Obama Kaepernicking when we got Osama bin Laden? Doubtful. But when 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick visited the White House recently, Michelle Obama got into the act.
By the way: from little-used NFL backup to visiting the White House in seven months? That’s some heady stuff, Mr. Kaepernick.
Photo: Kaepernick Instagram.
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- The 10 Biggest NBA Draft Busts Ever
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun