- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
In Case You Missed It, Michelle Obama Was Kaepernicking At The White House
Was President Obama Kaepernicking when we got Osama bin Laden? Doubtful. But when 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick visited the White House recently, Michelle Obama got into the act.
By the way: from little-used NFL backup to visiting the White House in seven months? That’s some heady stuff, Mr. Kaepernick.
Photo: Kaepernick Instagram.
- Rickie Fowler Keeps Himself Entertained Off the Golf Course
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.