- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
In Case You Missed It, Michelle Obama Was Kaepernicking At The White House
Was President Obama Kaepernicking when we got Osama bin Laden? Doubtful. But when 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick visited the White House recently, Michelle Obama got into the act.
By the way: from little-used NFL backup to visiting the White House in seven months? That’s some heady stuff, Mr. Kaepernick.
Photo: Kaepernick Instagram.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts