- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
In Case You Missed It, Michelle Obama Was Kaepernicking At The White House
Was President Obama Kaepernicking when we got Osama bin Laden? Doubtful. But when 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick visited the White House recently, Michelle Obama got into the act.
By the way: from little-used NFL backup to visiting the White House in seven months? That’s some heady stuff, Mr. Kaepernick.
Photo: Kaepernick Instagram.
- Ian Kinsler, Brian McCann Offseason Moves Could Have World Series Implications
- Manu Ginobili's Shoe Exploded During a Game
- Pistons Fans Start Petition For Rasheed Wallace To Coach
- Jeweler Loses $200K At All-Star Game