- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
In Case You Missed It, Michelle Obama Was Kaepernicking At The White House
Was President Obama Kaepernicking when we got Osama bin Laden? Doubtful. But when 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick visited the White House recently, Michelle Obama got into the act.
By the way: from little-used NFL backup to visiting the White House in seven months? That’s some heady stuff, Mr. Kaepernick.
Photo: Kaepernick Instagram.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier