- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Is Christian Ponder Dating An ESPN Reporter?
He’s being real coy about it if he is.
When the Vikings quarterback was asked by fan on Twitter if he was dating Steele, he responded that he was. As USA Today points out, though, a four-word tweet isn’t exactly an ironclad confirmation that they’re seeing each other.
Steele, the 26-year-old sideline reporter who replaced Erin Andrews on College GameDay, joined ESPN this year.
A quick overview of Ponder’s TwitGame, via USA Today.
In one tweet, he took a picture of a child’s Cinderella costume at Target and wrote he was “surprised to see Samantha Steele.” (Smooth.) Ponder also sent Steele a tweet that read “hello,” but quickly deleted it. (Not as smooth.)
Getty photo, by Leon Halip
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?