- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Is Christian Ponder Dating An ESPN Reporter?
He’s being real coy about it if he is.
When the Vikings quarterback was asked by fan on Twitter if he was dating Steele, he responded that he was. As USA Today points out, though, a four-word tweet isn’t exactly an ironclad confirmation that they’re seeing each other.
Steele, the 26-year-old sideline reporter who replaced Erin Andrews on College GameDay, joined ESPN this year.
A quick overview of Ponder’s TwitGame, via USA Today.
In one tweet, he took a picture of a child’s Cinderella costume at Target and wrote he was “surprised to see Samantha Steele.” (Smooth.) Ponder also sent Steele a tweet that read “hello,” but quickly deleted it. (Not as smooth.)
Getty photo, by Leon Halip
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts