- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Is Christian Ponder Dating An ESPN Reporter?
He’s being real coy about it if he is.
When the Vikings quarterback was asked by fan on Twitter if he was dating Steele, he responded that he was. As USA Today points out, though, a four-word tweet isn’t exactly an ironclad confirmation that they’re seeing each other.
Steele, the 26-year-old sideline reporter who replaced Erin Andrews on College GameDay, joined ESPN this year.
A quick overview of Ponder’s TwitGame, via USA Today.
In one tweet, he took a picture of a child’s Cinderella costume at Target and wrote he was “surprised to see Samantha Steele.” (Smooth.) Ponder also sent Steele a tweet that read “hello,” but quickly deleted it. (Not as smooth.)
Getty photo, by Leon Halip
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- Carmelo Checks Out Woman Sitting Courtside