- Rams Coach Blows Up Tony Dungy's 'Michael Sam Is A Distraction' Theory
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star,James Rodriguez
- Could The Entire Clippers Team Quit If Donald Sterling Remains The Owner?
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Is Christian Ponder Dating An ESPN Reporter?
He’s being real coy about it if he is.
When the Vikings quarterback was asked by fan on Twitter if he was dating Steele, he responded that he was. As USA Today points out, though, a four-word tweet isn’t exactly an ironclad confirmation that they’re seeing each other.
Steele, the 26-year-old sideline reporter who replaced Erin Andrews on College GameDay, joined ESPN this year.
A quick overview of Ponder’s TwitGame, via USA Today.
In one tweet, he took a picture of a child’s Cinderella costume at Target and wrote he was “surprised to see Samantha Steele.” (Smooth.) Ponder also sent Steele a tweet that read “hello,” but quickly deleted it. (Not as smooth.)
Getty photo, by Leon Halip
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams