- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Is Christian Ponder Dating An ESPN Reporter?
He’s being real coy about it if he is.
When the Vikings quarterback was asked by fan on Twitter if he was dating Steele, he responded that he was. As USA Today points out, though, a four-word tweet isn’t exactly an ironclad confirmation that they’re seeing each other.
Steele, the 26-year-old sideline reporter who replaced Erin Andrews on College GameDay, joined ESPN this year.
A quick overview of Ponder’s TwitGame, via USA Today.
In one tweet, he took a picture of a child’s Cinderella costume at Target and wrote he was “surprised to see Samantha Steele.” (Smooth.) Ponder also sent Steele a tweet that read “hello,” but quickly deleted it. (Not as smooth.)
Getty photo, by Leon Halip
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts