- The 38 Sexiest Photos Of This Year's Pro Bowl Cheerleaders
- And Now, Christmas Lights Set To The Auburn Miracle Touchdown Call
- OSU's Amir Williams Wants To Say 'Dick' On Live TV, Somehow Doesn't
- This Is What Happens In A World Where Miley Cyrus Almost Wins Time's 'Person Of The Year'
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
It Didn’t Take Long For Everyone To Start Freaking Out Over Adrian Peterson
Doesn’t it seem that Peterson Mania starts earlier and earlier every year? On his first carry, the Vikings running back did this — a 78-yard TD run. There was actually a graphic with Peterson’s mug which read: “2,500 yards?” That’s in Week 1, folks. It’s four months of hype.
Peterson now has added a 4-yard TD run, and the Vikings lead the Lions 14-6. Peterson has only 77 yards, though, according to NFL.com.
- Filed Under:
- Adrian Peterson
- Jacoby Ellsbury Files for Free Agency
- Eli Manning: I Can't Remember Why I Didn't Want To Be a Charger
- Is Nick Foles Over hyped?
- 19 Hilariously Bad Baseball Cards