- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
It Didn’t Take Long For Everyone To Start Freaking Out Over Adrian Peterson
Doesn’t it seem that Peterson Mania starts earlier and earlier every year? On his first carry, the Vikings running back did this — a 78-yard TD run. There was actually a graphic with Peterson’s mug which read: “2,500 yards?” That’s in Week 1, folks. It’s four months of hype.
Peterson now has added a 4-yard TD run, and the Vikings lead the Lions 14-6. Peterson has only 77 yards, though, according to NFL.com.
- Filed Under:
- Adrian Peterson
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story