- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
It Didn’t Take Long For Everyone To Start Freaking Out Over Adrian Peterson
Doesn’t it seem that Peterson Mania starts earlier and earlier every year? On his first carry, the Vikings running back did this — a 78-yard TD run. There was actually a graphic with Peterson’s mug which read: “2,500 yards?” That’s in Week 1, folks. It’s four months of hype.
Peterson now has added a 4-yard TD run, and the Vikings lead the Lions 14-6. Peterson has only 77 yards, though, according to NFL.com.
- Filed Under:
- Adrian Peterson
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement