- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
It Didn’t Take Long For Everyone To Start Freaking Out Over Adrian Peterson
Doesn’t it seem that Peterson Mania starts earlier and earlier every year? On his first carry, the Vikings running back did this — a 78-yard TD run. There was actually a graphic with Peterson’s mug which read: “2,500 yards?” That’s in Week 1, folks. It’s four months of hype.
Peterson now has added a 4-yard TD run, and the Vikings lead the Lions 14-6. Peterson has only 77 yards, though, according to NFL.com.
- Filed Under:
- Adrian Peterson
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts