- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
It Didn’t Take Long For Everyone To Start Freaking Out Over Adrian Peterson
Doesn’t it seem that Peterson Mania starts earlier and earlier every year? On his first carry, the Vikings running back did this — a 78-yard TD run. There was actually a graphic with Peterson’s mug which read: “2,500 yards?” That’s in Week 1, folks. It’s four months of hype.
Peterson now has added a 4-yard TD run, and the Vikings lead the Lions 14-6. Peterson has only 77 yards, though, according to NFL.com.
- Filed Under:
- Adrian Peterson
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts