- Rams Coach Blows Up Tony Dungy's 'Michael Sam Is A Distraction' Theory
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star,James Rodriguez
- Could The Entire Clippers Team Quit If Donald Sterling Remains The Owner?
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
It’s Raining Skittles In Seattle, So Golden Tate Will Try To Catch One In His Mouth
Apparently he missed, and it landed in his helmet. May still be rattling around in there.
The Skittles shower erupted after Marshawn Lynch’s 40-yard touchdown run in the third quarter. But … what if that Skittle came out of this guy’s underwear? Ewww.
Marshawn's best friend. pic.twitter.com/n4llqhfZjo
— BuzzFeed Sports (@BuzzFeedSports) January 20, 2014
- Filed Under:
- seattle seahawks
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams