- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
It’s Raining Skittles In Seattle, So Golden Tate Will Try To Catch One In His Mouth
Apparently he missed, and it landed in his helmet. May still be rattling around in there.
The Skittles shower erupted after Marshawn Lynch’s 40-yard touchdown run in the third quarter. But … what if that Skittle came out of this guy’s underwear? Ewww.
Marshawn's best friend. pic.twitter.com/n4llqhfZjo
— BuzzFeed Sports (@BuzzFeedSports) January 20, 2014
- Filed Under:
- seattle seahawks
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy