- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
It’s Down To Minus-10 At Lambeau, And Curt Menefee Has Asked Erin Andrews A Very Odd Question About Her Tongue
We have three NFL Wild Card winners (San Diego will travel to Denver next week after dispatching the Bengals in today’s first game, 27-10). So now they’re defrosting Aaron Rodgers’ mustache for the final game. But in more important breaking news, Erin Andrews is being asked about her tongue (above) and is doing interesting things with her lips.
As we speak Jim Harbaugh is pinning mittens to each of his players’ jackets as they head out onto the Lambeau tundra … perhaps never to be seen again. It’s currently 5 degrees in Green Bay, with a wind chill factor of -10. One day archeologists will find Joe Staley frozen in a lineman’s stance buried deep beneath the permafrost, and will ship him to the Smithsonian for display.
Also, this guy …
— Robert Littal (@BlkSportsOnline) January 5, 2014
And now, game on.
If Jim Harbaugh is going to wear khakis on a 4-degree day, there's no day he won't ever wear khakis.
— Rich Eisen (@richeisen) January 5, 2014
Packers in 3 series: 9 plays, 7 yards, no completions for Aaron Rodgers. A smattering of boos emitted from cold vocal chords
— Ed Werder (@Edwerderespn) January 5, 2014
“@IanKenyonNFL: Kaepernick is from Wisconsin, Aaron Rodgers is from California. For all the people banging the used to cold weather drum.”
— InTheStands (@NTheStands) January 5, 2014
After one quarter, 49ers 6 – Packers 0.
— Complex Sports (@Complex_Sports) January 5, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Green Bay
- Jim Harbaugh Wearing Out His Welcome in SF?
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- Peyton Manning's Record Vs. Every NFL Team
- Legacy Lost: Patriots Overmatched by Manning and the Denver Broncos