- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Bizarre Scene At European Youth Boxing Match, Ref Gets KO'd
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Bryce Brown Or Anthony Dixon -- Which Bills RB Should You Grab?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
It’s Down To Minus-10 At Lambeau, And Curt Menefee Has Asked Erin Andrews A Very Odd Question About Her Tongue
We have three NFL Wild Card winners (San Diego will travel to Denver next week after dispatching the Bengals in today’s first game, 27-10). So now they’re defrosting Aaron Rodgers’ mustache for the final game. But in more important breaking news, Erin Andrews is being asked about her tongue (above) and is doing interesting things with her lips.
As we speak Jim Harbaugh is pinning mittens to each of his players’ jackets as they head out onto the Lambeau tundra … perhaps never to be seen again. It’s currently 5 degrees in Green Bay, with a wind chill factor of -10. One day archeologists will find Joe Staley frozen in a lineman’s stance buried deep beneath the permafrost, and will ship him to the Smithsonian for display.
Also, this guy …
— Robert Littal (@BlkSportsOnline) January 5, 2014
And now, game on.
If Jim Harbaugh is going to wear khakis on a 4-degree day, there's no day he won't ever wear khakis.
— Rich Eisen (@richeisen) January 5, 2014
Packers in 3 series: 9 plays, 7 yards, no completions for Aaron Rodgers. A smattering of boos emitted from cold vocal chords
— Ed Werder (@Edwerderespn) January 5, 2014
“@IanKenyonNFL: Kaepernick is from Wisconsin, Aaron Rodgers is from California. For all the people banging the used to cold weather drum.”
— InTheStands (@NTheStands) January 5, 2014
After one quarter, 49ers 6 – Packers 0.
— Complex Sports (@Complex_Sports) January 5, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Green Bay
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts