- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
J.J. Watt Can Do It All
Take a second to drink in J.J. Watt’s stats from last season. 81 tackles, 20.5 sacks, 23 other tackles for a loss, four forced fumbles, 16 passes defended in the regular season. Nine more tackles, 1.5 additional sacks, two more tackles for a loss, and two passes defended in two playoff games. It’s one of the most dominant seasons a defensive player has ever had. You might look at those stats and say, “Man, that guy just does everything on the football field.” To which we’d respond with this video of Watt taking batting practice with the Astros at Minute Maid Park…
…and say to you, “Does everything on the football field? Why limit him? Damn it, show this man some respect.”* And then you’d apologize to both us and Watt for underestimating him. And he’d politely tell you it’s no problem, because J.J. Watt’s a solid guy. But he’d secretly use it as fuel. Fuel for retribution against you? You’d best hope not.
*You might also respond to the video by saying, “Wow, he looks better than the guys who are actually on the Astros!” – to which the Astros would be like, “Aw jeez man, give us a break,” but we’d be all “Solid. Sick burn,” and give you a fist bump.
- Filed Under:
- J.J. Watt
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts