- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- An 'Aaron Ramsey Curse'? When Arsenal Midfielder Scores, A Celebrity Dies
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 New Orleans Saints Season Preview
- 4 Rookie Quarterbacks Who Will Start And Have Fantasy Value This Season
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
J.J. Watt Can Do It All
Take a second to drink in J.J. Watt’s stats from last season. 81 tackles, 20.5 sacks, 23 other tackles for a loss, four forced fumbles, 16 passes defended in the regular season. Nine more tackles, 1.5 additional sacks, two more tackles for a loss, and two passes defended in two playoff games. It’s one of the most dominant seasons a defensive player has ever had. You might look at those stats and say, “Man, that guy just does everything on the football field.” To which we’d respond with this video of Watt taking batting practice with the Astros at Minute Maid Park…
…and say to you, “Does everything on the football field? Why limit him? Damn it, show this man some respect.”* And then you’d apologize to both us and Watt for underestimating him. And he’d politely tell you it’s no problem, because J.J. Watt’s a solid guy. But he’d secretly use it as fuel. Fuel for retribution against you? You’d best hope not.
*You might also respond to the video by saying, “Wow, he looks better than the guys who are actually on the Astros!” – to which the Astros would be like, “Aw jeez man, give us a break,” but we’d be all “Solid. Sick burn,” and give you a fist bump.
- Filed Under:
- J.J. Watt
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- San Francisco 49ers the Most Hated Team in the US?
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee