- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- ESPN Staffers Do Impressions Of Dickie V For His 35-Year Anniversary
- KC TV Sports Anchor Pretty Clearly Calls KU The 'Gayhawks', Now Claims He Didn't Say It
- Fantasy NBA: Kobe Is Back, Plus Gay-Vasquez Trade Reaction
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
J.J. Watt Can Do It All
Take a second to drink in J.J. Watt’s stats from last season. 81 tackles, 20.5 sacks, 23 other tackles for a loss, four forced fumbles, 16 passes defended in the regular season. Nine more tackles, 1.5 additional sacks, two more tackles for a loss, and two passes defended in two playoff games. It’s one of the most dominant seasons a defensive player has ever had. You might look at those stats and say, “Man, that guy just does everything on the football field.” To which we’d respond with this video of Watt taking batting practice with the Astros at Minute Maid Park…
…and say to you, “Does everything on the football field? Why limit him? Damn it, show this man some respect.”* And then you’d apologize to both us and Watt for underestimating him. And he’d politely tell you it’s no problem, because J.J. Watt’s a solid guy. But he’d secretly use it as fuel. Fuel for retribution against you? You’d best hope not.
*You might also respond to the video by saying, “Wow, he looks better than the guys who are actually on the Astros!” – to which the Astros would be like, “Aw jeez man, give us a break,” but we’d be all “Solid. Sick burn,” and give you a fist bump.
- Filed Under:
- J.J. Watt
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- Manny Pacquiao Claims He Has No Money