- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
J.J. Watt’s Proposal To A Six-Year-Old Girl Might Be The Best Story You See Today
J.J. Watt, upon returning from the Pro Bowl in Hawaii, proposed to a six-year old girl, and… it was incredibly cute, actually.
The girl appeared heartbroken in a recent YouTube video because she couldn’t marry Watt, since she wasn’t 25 years old. Watt, though, thinks love transcends age.
Does anyone happen to know this cute little girl? We have to find her and turn those tears into a smile.m.youtube.com/watch?v=938Scd…
— JJ Watt (@JJWatt) January 28, 2013
Watt found her, and he popped the question.
I think she said yes! Watt did tweet they were just “pretending,” but we’re thinking the girl was probably satisfied anyway.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts