- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
J.J. Watt’s Proposal To A Six-Year-Old Girl Might Be The Best Story You See Today
J.J. Watt, upon returning from the Pro Bowl in Hawaii, proposed to a six-year old girl, and… it was incredibly cute, actually.
The girl appeared heartbroken in a recent YouTube video because she couldn’t marry Watt, since she wasn’t 25 years old. Watt, though, thinks love transcends age.
Does anyone happen to know this cute little girl? We have to find her and turn those tears into a smile.m.youtube.com/watch?v=938Scd…
— JJ Watt (@JJWatt) January 28, 2013
Watt found her, and he popped the question.
I think she said yes! Watt did tweet they were just “pretending,” but we’re thinking the girl was probably satisfied anyway.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Compilation of TKO's, Injuries and Submissions of MMA
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy