- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- Should ESPN's Heather Cox Apologize For Her Post-Game Jameis Winston Interview?
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- Bill Belichick Reveals How To Win When Your Team Is Down Two Touchdowns
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
J.J. Watt’s Proposal To A Six-Year-Old Girl Might Be The Best Story You See Today
J.J. Watt, upon returning from the Pro Bowl in Hawaii, proposed to a six-year old girl, and… it was incredibly cute, actually.
The girl appeared heartbroken in a recent YouTube video because she couldn’t marry Watt, since she wasn’t 25 years old. Watt, though, thinks love transcends age.
Does anyone happen to know this cute little girl? We have to find her and turn those tears into a smile.m.youtube.com/watch?v=938Scd…
— JJ Watt (@JJWatt) January 28, 2013
Watt found her, and he popped the question.
I think she said yes! Watt did tweet they were just “pretending,” but we’re thinking the girl was probably satisfied anyway.
- Rios: My Punch Will Change Pacquiao's Mind
- Cleverly To Continue Career At Cruiserweight
- Brian Wilson Refuses to Shave Beard, Yankees Move On
- Fantasy Football Rankings: WR - Week 14