- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
J.J. Watt’s Proposal To A Six-Year-Old Girl Might Be The Best Story You See Today
J.J. Watt, upon returning from the Pro Bowl in Hawaii, proposed to a six-year old girl, and… it was incredibly cute, actually.
The girl appeared heartbroken in a recent YouTube video because she couldn’t marry Watt, since she wasn’t 25 years old. Watt, though, thinks love transcends age.
Does anyone happen to know this cute little girl? We have to find her and turn those tears into a smile.m.youtube.com/watch?v=938Scd…
— JJ Watt (@JJWatt) January 28, 2013
Watt found her, and he popped the question.
I think she said yes! Watt did tweet they were just “pretending,” but we’re thinking the girl was probably satisfied anyway.
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce