- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
J.J. Watt’s Proposal To A Six-Year-Old Girl Might Be The Best Story You See Today
J.J. Watt, upon returning from the Pro Bowl in Hawaii, proposed to a six-year old girl, and… it was incredibly cute, actually.
The girl appeared heartbroken in a recent YouTube video because she couldn’t marry Watt, since she wasn’t 25 years old. Watt, though, thinks love transcends age.
Does anyone happen to know this cute little girl? We have to find her and turn those tears into a smile.m.youtube.com/watch?v=938Scd…
— JJ Watt (@JJWatt) January 28, 2013
Watt found her, and he popped the question.
I think she said yes! Watt did tweet they were just “pretending,” but we’re thinking the girl was probably satisfied anyway.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- WBC Lifts Suspension Against Adrien Broner
- Andre Ward Dares To Confront Golovkin
- Shannon Briggs Storms Wladimir Klitschko's Training Camp