- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Jaguars Fans Are Staging A Coup To Get Management To Sign Tim Tebow
Who said fans can’t influence management?
Jacksonville Jaguars fans are trying to do so, and they’re getting all organized and stuff. When crazy people organize, change sometimes occurs. According to ESPN, Jags fans are holding a “Tim Tebow rally.” And as dismissive as we may be of Tim Tebow here at SportsGrid, the logic of “why not?” when referring to the very-much-screwed Jaguars is actually reasonable. He can’t make them any worse. (We think.)
A group of Jacksonville Jaguars fans will hold a rally Monday in the EverBank Field parking lot at 3:16 p.m. ET to encourage the team to sign free-agent quarterback Tim Tebow, a former Heisman Trophy winner from the University of Florida.
The rally is scheduled to last three hours and 16 minutes. The starting time of the rally and the planned duration are a nod to a bible verse, John 3:16, which Tebow had inscribed on his eye black in the 2009 BCS National Championship Game.
Hey, people laughed at the Founding Fathers once upon a time.
- Filed Under:
- Tim Tebow
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?