- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Jaguars Fans Are Staging A Coup To Get Management To Sign Tim Tebow
Who said fans can’t influence management?
Jacksonville Jaguars fans are trying to do so, and they’re getting all organized and stuff. When crazy people organize, change sometimes occurs. According to ESPN, Jags fans are holding a “Tim Tebow rally.” And as dismissive as we may be of Tim Tebow here at SportsGrid, the logic of “why not?” when referring to the very-much-screwed Jaguars is actually reasonable. He can’t make them any worse. (We think.)
A group of Jacksonville Jaguars fans will hold a rally Monday in the EverBank Field parking lot at 3:16 p.m. ET to encourage the team to sign free-agent quarterback Tim Tebow, a former Heisman Trophy winner from the University of Florida.
The rally is scheduled to last three hours and 16 minutes. The starting time of the rally and the planned duration are a nod to a bible verse, John 3:16, which Tebow had inscribed on his eye black in the 2009 BCS National Championship Game.
Hey, people laughed at the Founding Fathers once upon a time.
- Filed Under:
- Tim Tebow
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.