- Backup RB Roundup: Carlos Hyde, Devonta Freeman, Knowshon Moreno
- The Daily Show Reports On The Reporting Of Michael Sam's Showering Habits
- Hey Josh Gordon, Here's How You Beat A Drug Test Now That You're A Marked Man
- NBA 2K15 Will Feature Ernie And Shaq, But Not Charles
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Jaguars Fans Are Staging A Coup To Get Management To Sign Tim Tebow
Who said fans can’t influence management?
Jacksonville Jaguars fans are trying to do so, and they’re getting all organized and stuff. When crazy people organize, change sometimes occurs. According to ESPN, Jags fans are holding a “Tim Tebow rally.” And as dismissive as we may be of Tim Tebow here at SportsGrid, the logic of “why not?” when referring to the very-much-screwed Jaguars is actually reasonable. He can’t make them any worse. (We think.)
A group of Jacksonville Jaguars fans will hold a rally Monday in the EverBank Field parking lot at 3:16 p.m. ET to encourage the team to sign free-agent quarterback Tim Tebow, a former Heisman Trophy winner from the University of Florida.
The rally is scheduled to last three hours and 16 minutes. The starting time of the rally and the planned duration are a nod to a bible verse, John 3:16, which Tebow had inscribed on his eye black in the 2009 BCS National Championship Game.
Hey, people laughed at the Founding Fathers once upon a time.
- Filed Under:
- Tim Tebow
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments
- Shannon Briggs Storms Wladimir Klitschko's Training Camp
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs