- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
If Jacoby Jones Winds Up Winning Super Bowl MVP, These Plays Will Be Why
You might not have noticed, but during tonight’s blackout-riddled Beyonce performance, the San Francisco 49ers and Baltimore Ravens have engaged in a sporting contest, contesting one another in a game of Foot-ball. And no one has played it better tonight than the Ravens’ Jacoby Jones. He has two of the Ravens’ four scores, both on big plays that catapulted Baltimore to a 28-6 early-third-quarter lead. On the first, he caught a long bomb from Joe Flacco, fell down, got back up (he wasn’t touched), and outraced a couple Niners to the end zone. See it here:
Then, to begin the second half, Jones fielded a kickoff deep in his own end zone. Usually, it’s a questionable decision to run a kickoff out from that deep. This time? Not so much:
Jones covered 108 yards on that return. You know how many people have ever taken a kickoff for a score for longer in NFL history? Zero. That was an NFL-record-tying performance. And if the Ravens can withstand the post-blackout rally the Niners are putting together, Jones stands a good chance of commemorating his effort with a Super Bowl MVP award.
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'