- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- A TV Station Confused Nelson Mandela With A-Rod
- Magic Johnson Discussing His Pre-HIV Sex Life With Oprah Is Unnerving
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Best Marshawn Lynch In Seattle-Atlanta Game Not Marshawn Lynch
Seattle Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch is known for running over defenders with his dreadlocks flapping in the breeze. So far today, the only Marshawn Lynch that’s showed up is Atlanta Falcons running back Jacquizz Rodgers.
Okay, so Rodgers isn’t technically Marshawn Lynch, but he has dreads like Lynch, he’s a running back like Lynch, and he just ran over a helpless defender for a huge gain like Lynch. Watch his SNL-worthy impression in action:
- Rios: My Punch Will Change Pacquiao's Mind
- Brett Favre to Come Back 1 More Time
- Rios Vows To End Pacquiao's Career
- Manny Pacquiao Facing Tax Problems in the U.S. Too?