- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Best Marshawn Lynch In Seattle-Atlanta Game Not Marshawn Lynch
Seattle Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch is known for running over defenders with his dreadlocks flapping in the breeze. So far today, the only Marshawn Lynch that’s showed up is Atlanta Falcons running back Jacquizz Rodgers.
Okay, so Rodgers isn’t technically Marshawn Lynch, but he has dreads like Lynch, he’s a running back like Lynch, and he just ran over a helpless defender for a huge gain like Lynch. Watch his SNL-worthy impression in action:
- 2014 NFL Free Agency: Top 10 Quarterbacks
- Top 5 Landing Spots for Eric Decker
- Jim Harbaugh Wearing Out His Welcome in SF?
- Cowboys Releasing DeMarcus Ware?