- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Best Marshawn Lynch In Seattle-Atlanta Game Not Marshawn Lynch
Seattle Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch is known for running over defenders with his dreadlocks flapping in the breeze. So far today, the only Marshawn Lynch that’s showed up is Atlanta Falcons running back Jacquizz Rodgers.
Okay, so Rodgers isn’t technically Marshawn Lynch, but he has dreads like Lynch, he’s a running back like Lynch, and he just ran over a helpless defender for a huge gain like Lynch. Watch his SNL-worthy impression in action:
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- Why Is The Featherweight Division In Trouble?
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today