- RotoExperts On The Radio: Kevin Gausman Debuts On Hot Thursday
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Son Of Asshole Makes Greatest Hockey Pass-to-One-Timer-Goal We've Seen In Quite Some Time
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Best Marshawn Lynch In Seattle-Atlanta Game Not Marshawn Lynch
Seattle Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch is known for running over defenders with his dreadlocks flapping in the breeze. So far today, the only Marshawn Lynch that’s showed up is Atlanta Falcons running back Jacquizz Rodgers.
Okay, so Rodgers isn’t technically Marshawn Lynch, but he has dreads like Lynch, he’s a running back like Lynch, and he just ran over a helpless defender for a huge gain like Lynch. Watch his SNL-worthy impression in action:
- Which Super Star Athlete is Kissing Carmen Electra?
- MJ and Yvette Prieto Make Wedding Guests Take Vow of Silence
- Matthew McConaughey Not Happy with Lance Armstrong
- Boxer Dies Protecting Daughter