- WEEK 4 NFL POWER RANKINGS: Yo Guys, Come Check This Out We Have A New #1!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Week 4: Three Locks, Two Value Plays And One Shocker
- MLB Says They Will Speed Up Game, But We Don't Believe Them
- The Most Honest Thing Anyone From The NFL Has Said About The Ray Rice Scandal
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Best Marshawn Lynch In Seattle-Atlanta Game Not Marshawn Lynch
Seattle Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch is known for running over defenders with his dreadlocks flapping in the breeze. So far today, the only Marshawn Lynch that’s showed up is Atlanta Falcons running back Jacquizz Rodgers.
Okay, so Rodgers isn’t technically Marshawn Lynch, but he has dreads like Lynch, he’s a running back like Lynch, and he just ran over a helpless defender for a huge gain like Lynch. Watch his SNL-worthy impression in action:
- Catcher Struck by Jose Offerman Speaks Out After Settlement
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Arlovski is Back with Latest MMA Rankings
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence