- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Jaguars Complete Miracle End-Of-Half TD Pass In Torrential Downpour
With six seconds left in the first half, the Jacksonville Jaguars would normally have turned to ace kicker Josh Scobee to kick a long field goal. But with conditions in Charlotte being more apt for the local NHL team’s nickname than the NFL’s Panthers, a kick was out of the question — which meant rookie Blaine Gabbert (in his first career start) had to attempt a touchdown pass in weather that made throwing, let alone catching, a ball difficult.
So of course he completed the pass to Mike Thomas and gave the Jaguars a 10-5 halftime lead in a feat we’re calling the “Rain Mary.”
Video from CBS.
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts