- 3 Dumb Ways To Change the NBA Draft Lottery As Dumb As Current System
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Bryce Brown Or Anthony Dixon -- Which Bills RB Should You Grab?
- World Trashes Kobe; Kobe Responds With Vintage Performance
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
James Brown Tears Up During Emotional Pregame Segment (Video)
Henry’s mother, Carolyn Henry Glasby, was featured on the segment, and talked about the recipients of her son’s organs. Henry died last December when he fell from the back of a moving vehicle.
The segment ends with a meeting between Henry and the families of those who received her son’s organs. When cameras cut back to Brown in the studio, he musters a “wow” before being overcome by emotion.
Boomer Esiason then took over the segment, and shared his experiences as the father of a cystic fibrosis patient, before getting a little misty-eyed himself. A very moving TV moment.
[The NFL Today] CBS, h/t Tim
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles