- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
James Brown Tears Up During Emotional Pregame Segment (Video)
Henry’s mother, Carolyn Henry Glasby, was featured on the segment, and talked about the recipients of her son’s organs. Henry died last December when he fell from the back of a moving vehicle.
The segment ends with a meeting between Henry and the families of those who received her son’s organs. When cameras cut back to Brown in the studio, he musters a “wow” before being overcome by emotion.
Boomer Esiason then took over the segment, and shared his experiences as the father of a cystic fibrosis patient, before getting a little misty-eyed himself. A very moving TV moment.
[The NFL Today] CBS, h/t Tim
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce