- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
James Brown Tears Up During Emotional Pregame Segment (Video)
Henry’s mother, Carolyn Henry Glasby, was featured on the segment, and talked about the recipients of her son’s organs. Henry died last December when he fell from the back of a moving vehicle.
The segment ends with a meeting between Henry and the families of those who received her son’s organs. When cameras cut back to Brown in the studio, he musters a “wow” before being overcome by emotion.
Boomer Esiason then took over the segment, and shared his experiences as the father of a cystic fibrosis patient, before getting a little misty-eyed himself. A very moving TV moment.
[The NFL Today] CBS, h/t Tim
- Did Dustin Johnson Sleep with PGA Wife Alli MacKenzie?
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Brutal Photos: Manny Pacquiao And Chris Algieri Shanghai
- Extreme Cliff Diving For The Insane