- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
James Brown Tears Up During Emotional Pregame Segment (Video)
Henry’s mother, Carolyn Henry Glasby, was featured on the segment, and talked about the recipients of her son’s organs. Henry died last December when he fell from the back of a moving vehicle.
The segment ends with a meeting between Henry and the families of those who received her son’s organs. When cameras cut back to Brown in the studio, he musters a “wow” before being overcome by emotion.
Boomer Esiason then took over the segment, and shared his experiences as the father of a cystic fibrosis patient, before getting a little misty-eyed himself. A very moving TV moment.
[The NFL Today] CBS, h/t Tim
- Michael Phelps Rebounds with Notorious Hollywood Waitress
- What Are Your Expectations For Tyron Spong's MMA Career?
- 9 Epic Knock Out GIFs
- WWE Signing New Top Wrestlers, Saturn/WWE, Damien Sandow Note