- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
James Brown Tears Up During Emotional Pregame Segment (Video)
Henry’s mother, Carolyn Henry Glasby, was featured on the segment, and talked about the recipients of her son’s organs. Henry died last December when he fell from the back of a moving vehicle.
The segment ends with a meeting between Henry and the families of those who received her son’s organs. When cameras cut back to Brown in the studio, he musters a “wow” before being overcome by emotion.
Boomer Esiason then took over the segment, and shared his experiences as the father of a cystic fibrosis patient, before getting a little misty-eyed himself. A very moving TV moment.
[The NFL Today] CBS, h/t Tim
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments
- Extreme Cliff Diving For The Insane
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy