- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Jay Cutler Has Decided Who He’s Voting For
Jay Cutler is the quarterback of the Chicago Bears. Barack Obama is a Chicago guy who will be in Chicago for the election. Jay Cutler is voting for Mitt Romney. Now these are all mutually exclusive facts, but we thought we’d just point them out for your amusement. Also as an excuse to link to this.
This has been your breathless Jay Cutler election update.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts