- WEEK 4 NFL POWER RANKINGS: Yo Guys, Come Check This Out We Have A New #1!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Week 4: Three Locks, Two Value Plays And One Shocker
- MLB Says They Will Speed Up Game, But We Don't Believe Them
- The Most Honest Thing Anyone From The NFL Has Said About The Ray Rice Scandal
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Jay Cutler Has Decided Who He’s Voting For
Jay Cutler is the quarterback of the Chicago Bears. Barack Obama is a Chicago guy who will be in Chicago for the election. Jay Cutler is voting for Mitt Romney. Now these are all mutually exclusive facts, but we thought we’d just point them out for your amusement. Also as an excuse to link to this.
This has been your breathless Jay Cutler election update.
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Catcher Struck by Jose Offerman Speaks Out After Settlement
- Top 10 Most Gruesome MMA Leg Injuries
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'