- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Derek Carr Avenges His Brother's NFL Death By Replacing Matt Schaub As Raiders QB
- Calif. High School Dumps Arab Mascot 'The Arab' Amid Outcry
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Jay Cutler Has Decided Who He’s Voting For
Jay Cutler is the quarterback of the Chicago Bears. Barack Obama is a Chicago guy who will be in Chicago for the election. Jay Cutler is voting for Mitt Romney. Now these are all mutually exclusive facts, but we thought we’d just point them out for your amusement. Also as an excuse to link to this.
This has been your breathless Jay Cutler election update.
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Top 10: The Best Title Fights