- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Jay Cutler Has Decided Who He’s Voting For
Jay Cutler is the quarterback of the Chicago Bears. Barack Obama is a Chicago guy who will be in Chicago for the election. Jay Cutler is voting for Mitt Romney. Now these are all mutually exclusive facts, but we thought we’d just point them out for your amusement. Also as an excuse to link to this.
This has been your breathless Jay Cutler election update.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts