- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- ESPN Staffers Do Impressions Of Dickie V For His 35-Year Anniversary
- KC TV Sports Anchor Pretty Clearly Calls KU The 'Gayhawks', Now Claims He Didn't Say It
- Fantasy NBA: Kobe Is Back, Plus Gay-Vasquez Trade Reaction
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Jay Cutler Has Decided Who He’s Voting For
Jay Cutler is the quarterback of the Chicago Bears. Barack Obama is a Chicago guy who will be in Chicago for the election. Jay Cutler is voting for Mitt Romney. Now these are all mutually exclusive facts, but we thought we’d just point them out for your amusement. Also as an excuse to link to this.
This has been your breathless Jay Cutler election update.
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports
- Bradley Climbs Pound For Pound Top 10
- Roach Doesn't Want Pacquiao To Fight Provodnikov
- Hopkins Boxes And Battles Murat To Unanimous Decision