- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Jay Cutler Really Doesn’t Care What You Think Of His Dog
Props are due to Jay Cutler. The starting quarterback for the Chicago Bears will walk whatever type of dog he wants, looking like the world is his apartment, and if you don’t like it, too bad. It takes balls to not care this much.
This photo comes to us from Reddit, so at this point it’s still unclear what the paparazzi have done to make Cutler so upset, besides existing. But it becomes clear once you see the dog that he has a lot to be preemptively angry about. And yet, it’s a nonchalant anger: “I doesn’t care, but for the record, here’s my middle finger.”
It’s cool, man. Walk your little dog.
- Filed Under:
- Jay Cutler
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story