- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Jay Cutler Really Doesn’t Care What You Think Of His Dog
Props are due to Jay Cutler. The starting quarterback for the Chicago Bears will walk whatever type of dog he wants, looking like the world is his apartment, and if you don’t like it, too bad. It takes balls to not care this much.
This photo comes to us from Reddit, so at this point it’s still unclear what the paparazzi have done to make Cutler so upset, besides existing. But it becomes clear once you see the dog that he has a lot to be preemptively angry about. And yet, it’s a nonchalant anger: “I doesn’t care, but for the record, here’s my middle finger.”
It’s cool, man. Walk your little dog.
- Filed Under:
- Jay Cutler
- Extreme Cliff Diving For The Insane
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO
- Fighting Hotties Land on Maxim's Hot 100 List
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ