- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Jay Cutler Really Doesn’t Care What You Think Of His Dog
Props are due to Jay Cutler. The starting quarterback for the Chicago Bears will walk whatever type of dog he wants, looking like the world is his apartment, and if you don’t like it, too bad. It takes balls to not care this much.
This photo comes to us from Reddit, so at this point it’s still unclear what the paparazzi have done to make Cutler so upset, besides existing. But it becomes clear once you see the dog that he has a lot to be preemptively angry about. And yet, it’s a nonchalant anger: “I doesn’t care, but for the record, here’s my middle finger.”
It’s cool, man. Walk your little dog.
- Filed Under:
- Jay Cutler
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts