- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- NFL Viewing Maps: Broncos At Seahawks, Plus Everything Else
- Lazy Texas A&M Collie Saved From Trampling By Heroic Cadet (Video)
- This One Play Sums Up All Of Saturday's College Football Match-Ups
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Jay Cutler Really Doesn’t Care What You Think Of His Dog
Props are due to Jay Cutler. The starting quarterback for the Chicago Bears will walk whatever type of dog he wants, looking like the world is his apartment, and if you don’t like it, too bad. It takes balls to not care this much.
This photo comes to us from Reddit, so at this point it’s still unclear what the paparazzi have done to make Cutler so upset, besides existing. But it becomes clear once you see the dog that he has a lot to be preemptively angry about. And yet, it’s a nonchalant anger: “I doesn’t care, but for the record, here’s my middle finger.”
It’s cool, man. Walk your little dog.
- Filed Under:
- Jay Cutler
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Brutal Photos: Manny Pacquiao And Chris Algieri Shanghai
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce