- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- DeMarcus Cousins Should Be On The Next Comedy Central Roast
- Our NFL-Themed Ugly Christmas Sweaters Have Arrived
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Jay Cutler Really Doesn’t Care What You Think Of His Dog
Props are due to Jay Cutler. The starting quarterback for the Chicago Bears will walk whatever type of dog he wants, looking like the world is his apartment, and if you don’t like it, too bad. It takes balls to not care this much.
This photo comes to us from Reddit, so at this point it’s still unclear what the paparazzi have done to make Cutler so upset, besides existing. But it becomes clear once you see the dog that he has a lot to be preemptively angry about. And yet, it’s a nonchalant anger: “I doesn’t care, but for the record, here’s my middle finger.”
It’s cool, man. Walk your little dog.
- Filed Under:
- Jay Cutler
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- Head to Head: Pacquiao vs. Rios
- Will Peyton Manning Break Tom Brady's Touchdown Record?
- The Year of Serena Williams