- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Jay Cutler Rents This Suburban Chicago-Area Mansion For $10,000 A Month
One sure sign of maturity — moving out to the suburbs, away from the vices and temptations of the city, to a nice big place with a nice big yard with room for the dog and the kid to run around. So does that mean Jay Cutler is maturing?
Eh, not likely. Kristin Cavallari probably just wants more space and a wood-paneled library to call her own. So the high-profile couple is renting this five-bedroom pad for $10,00 a month. Interestingly, bedrooms appear to make up more than half of the rooms in this house, as it’s listed as a nine-room, 6,718 square foot mansion.
All photos via realtor.com
- Filed Under:
- Jay Cutler
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story