- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Jay Cutler Rents This Suburban Chicago-Area Mansion For $10,000 A Month
One sure sign of maturity — moving out to the suburbs, away from the vices and temptations of the city, to a nice big place with a nice big yard with room for the dog and the kid to run around. So does that mean Jay Cutler is maturing?
Eh, not likely. Kristin Cavallari probably just wants more space and a wood-paneled library to call her own. So the high-profile couple is renting this five-bedroom pad for $10,00 a month. Interestingly, bedrooms appear to make up more than half of the rooms in this house, as it’s listed as a nine-room, 6,718 square foot mansion.
All photos via realtor.com
- Filed Under:
- Jay Cutler
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar