- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Jay Cutler Rents This Suburban Chicago-Area Mansion For $10,000 A Month
One sure sign of maturity — moving out to the suburbs, away from the vices and temptations of the city, to a nice big place with a nice big yard with room for the dog and the kid to run around. So does that mean Jay Cutler is maturing?
Eh, not likely. Kristin Cavallari probably just wants more space and a wood-paneled library to call her own. So the high-profile couple is renting this five-bedroom pad for $10,00 a month. Interestingly, bedrooms appear to make up more than half of the rooms in this house, as it’s listed as a nine-room, 6,718 square foot mansion.
All photos via realtor.com
- Filed Under:
- Jay Cutler
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Ashlee Evans-Smith Waiting for a Challenge
- I Could Make More Money at McDonalds
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry