- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Jay Cutler Rents This Suburban Chicago-Area Mansion For $10,000 A Month
One sure sign of maturity — moving out to the suburbs, away from the vices and temptations of the city, to a nice big place with a nice big yard with room for the dog and the kid to run around. So does that mean Jay Cutler is maturing?
Eh, not likely. Kristin Cavallari probably just wants more space and a wood-paneled library to call her own. So the high-profile couple is renting this five-bedroom pad for $10,00 a month. Interestingly, bedrooms appear to make up more than half of the rooms in this house, as it’s listed as a nine-room, 6,718 square foot mansion.
All photos via realtor.com
- Filed Under:
- Jay Cutler
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts