- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Jay Cutler Rents This Suburban Chicago-Area Mansion For $10,000 A Month
One sure sign of maturity — moving out to the suburbs, away from the vices and temptations of the city, to a nice big place with a nice big yard with room for the dog and the kid to run around. So does that mean Jay Cutler is maturing?
Eh, not likely. Kristin Cavallari probably just wants more space and a wood-paneled library to call her own. So the high-profile couple is renting this five-bedroom pad for $10,00 a month. Interestingly, bedrooms appear to make up more than half of the rooms in this house, as it’s listed as a nine-room, 6,718 square foot mansion.
All photos via realtor.com
- Filed Under:
- Jay Cutler
- Richard Sherman Drops Millions on Mega Mansion
- Top 10 Pound for Pound Fighters
- Draft Fail: The 10 Most Disappointing NBA Players
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts