- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Jay Cutler Taunts Vikings After Five-Yard Scramble Because He’s A Sad Little Man
What do you do when you’re Jay Cutler and you’re a walking NFL punchline? You celebrate life’s little victories to the point where it’s excessive and you draw a fifteen-yard penalty for taunting.
You don’t have to look too far for an example of this. Cutler just scrambled for a modest five-yard gain against the Vikings defense and then over-celebrated the play, drawing a penalty after flipping the ball at the Minnesota defender. Because Jay C. is tough like that.
What else can you really say? I mean, other than Jay Cutler is a douche.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?