- Keith Olbermann Went Nuts Over The Ray Rice Suspension
- James Harden Says Truthful Thing, Everyone Gets Mad
- 6 Most Hated Owners That Were Once Beloved
- Tour de France Riders Gloriously Mooned During Stage 17
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Jay Cutler Taunts Vikings After Five-Yard Scramble Because He’s A Sad Little Man
What do you do when you’re Jay Cutler and you’re a walking NFL punchline? You celebrate life’s little victories to the point where it’s excessive and you draw a fifteen-yard penalty for taunting.
You don’t have to look too far for an example of this. Cutler just scrambled for a modest five-yard gain against the Vikings defense and then over-celebrated the play, drawing a penalty after flipping the ball at the Minnesota defender. Because Jay C. is tough like that.
What else can you really say? I mean, other than Jay Cutler is a douche.
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Larry Holmes told King He Can't Beat Tyson