- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Jay Cutler Taunts Vikings After Five-Yard Scramble Because He’s A Sad Little Man
What do you do when you’re Jay Cutler and you’re a walking NFL punchline? You celebrate life’s little victories to the point where it’s excessive and you draw a fifteen-yard penalty for taunting.
You don’t have to look too far for an example of this. Cutler just scrambled for a modest five-yard gain against the Vikings defense and then over-celebrated the play, drawing a penalty after flipping the ball at the Minnesota defender. Because Jay C. is tough like that.
What else can you really say? I mean, other than Jay Cutler is a douche.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts