- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Jay Cutler Taunts Vikings After Five-Yard Scramble Because He’s A Sad Little Man
What do you do when you’re Jay Cutler and you’re a walking NFL punchline? You celebrate life’s little victories to the point where it’s excessive and you draw a fifteen-yard penalty for taunting.
You don’t have to look too far for an example of this. Cutler just scrambled for a modest five-yard gain against the Vikings defense and then over-celebrated the play, drawing a penalty after flipping the ball at the Minnesota defender. Because Jay C. is tough like that.
What else can you really say? I mean, other than Jay Cutler is a douche.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Compilation of TKO's, Injuries and Submissions of MMA
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy