- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Jeremy Shockey Saved A Teammate’s Life
The public’s perception of Panthers tight end Jeremy Shockey? He’s kind of a jerk. But thanks to some quick thinking on his part (and one really, really hard slap on the back), maybe people will begin to think he’s slightly less of a jerk.
Fellow tight end Ben Hartsock had a piece of pork tenderloin become lodged in his throat in the Panthers lunchroom, and a drink of water actually forced the wad further into his windpipe. Trying to make his way to the bathroom, Hartsock was unable to breathe, and he collapsed.
A teammate attempted to give Hartsock the Heimlich Maneuver, which was unsuccessful.
Some new guy came and tried to give him the Heimlich. It didn’t work. Then, Shockey hit him in the back pretty hard and out came the meat.
It’s been a pretty big week for the Heimlich in sports, as a heroic beer vendor in Washington, DC also used the famous maneuver to save a choking child at a Nationals baseball game Thursday night. Luckily, both Hartsock and the boy weren’t seriously hurt by the incidents.
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams
- San Antonio Spurs' Boris Diaw Crashes Bachelorette Party
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun