- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Jerry Jones Has Someone Else Clean His Glasses For Him Because Of Course He Does
America’s team is worth $2.1 billion. That’s a whole lotta green, even more than that huge money cube Skyler White had stocked up in her storage unit. So with that kind of money, why would the owner of such an operation wipe his own glasses off? Amirite?
And then Jerry doesn’t even put his spectacles on. Come on guy, at least give the man with the world’s lowest amount of dignity some satisfaction.
[Video via CJ Fogler]
- I Could Make More Money at McDonalds
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed