- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Jerry Jones Has Someone Else Clean His Glasses For Him Because Of Course He Does
America’s team is worth $2.1 billion. That’s a whole lotta green, even more than that huge money cube Skyler White had stocked up in her storage unit. So with that kind of money, why would the owner of such an operation wipe his own glasses off? Amirite?
And then Jerry doesn’t even put his spectacles on. Come on guy, at least give the man with the world’s lowest amount of dignity some satisfaction.
[Video via CJ Fogler]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts