- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Jerry Jones Got Locked Out Of Cowboys’ Locker Room After Loss To Falcons, Pounded On Door In Anger
The Dallas Cowboys lost in a typically Dallas Cowboys manner last night to the Atlanta Falcons, unable to tackle Falcons RB Jacquizz Rodgers on consecutive third downs as the Falcons nearly ran out the entire clock to close out a 19-13 victory. The loss dropped the team to 3-5 on the season, and owner/GM/glory hole-seeker Jerry Jones was fuming.
So he did as any fuming man would and stormed towards the visiting locker room where his band of losers stewed in their own loser-y filth. Too bad the door was locked.
Via NBC5′s Matt Barrie:
— Matt Barrie (@Matt_Barrie) November 5, 2012
We’re hoping that Jason Garrett or a member of his staff intentionally locked Jones out. Because lockouts don’t feel good, Jerry.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts