- SportsCenter Reporting Whether Michael Sam Showers With Team
- Calvin Johnson Won't Be This Year's Top Receiver And 9 Other Bold Fantasy Predictions
- Angel Di Maria, Now Worth $99 Million, Was Once Sold For 35 Soccer Balls
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Jerry Jones Got Locked Out Of Cowboys’ Locker Room After Loss To Falcons, Pounded On Door In Anger
The Dallas Cowboys lost in a typically Dallas Cowboys manner last night to the Atlanta Falcons, unable to tackle Falcons RB Jacquizz Rodgers on consecutive third downs as the Falcons nearly ran out the entire clock to close out a 19-13 victory. The loss dropped the team to 3-5 on the season, and owner/GM/glory hole-seeker Jerry Jones was fuming.
So he did as any fuming man would and stormed towards the visiting locker room where his band of losers stewed in their own loser-y filth. Too bad the door was locked.
Via NBC5′s Matt Barrie:
— Matt Barrie (@Matt_Barrie) November 5, 2012
We’re hoping that Jason Garrett or a member of his staff intentionally locked Jones out. Because lockouts don’t feel good, Jerry.
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Top 10: The Best Title Fights