- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Jerry Jones Got Locked Out Of Cowboys’ Locker Room After Loss To Falcons, Pounded On Door In Anger
The Dallas Cowboys lost in a typically Dallas Cowboys manner last night to the Atlanta Falcons, unable to tackle Falcons RB Jacquizz Rodgers on consecutive third downs as the Falcons nearly ran out the entire clock to close out a 19-13 victory. The loss dropped the team to 3-5 on the season, and owner/GM/glory hole-seeker Jerry Jones was fuming.
So he did as any fuming man would and stormed towards the visiting locker room where his band of losers stewed in their own loser-y filth. Too bad the door was locked.
Via NBC5′s Matt Barrie:
— Matt Barrie (@Matt_Barrie) November 5, 2012
We’re hoping that Jason Garrett or a member of his staff intentionally locked Jones out. Because lockouts don’t feel good, Jerry.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story