- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- Fantasy Hoops: Why Not Make The Bucks Your Main Squeeze This Week?
- ESPN To Combine All Non-Bullshit Entities Into New Unit Called 'Exit 31'
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Jerry Jones Got Locked Out Of Cowboys’ Locker Room After Loss To Falcons, Pounded On Door In Anger
The Dallas Cowboys lost in a typically Dallas Cowboys manner last night to the Atlanta Falcons, unable to tackle Falcons RB Jacquizz Rodgers on consecutive third downs as the Falcons nearly ran out the entire clock to close out a 19-13 victory. The loss dropped the team to 3-5 on the season, and owner/GM/glory hole-seeker Jerry Jones was fuming.
So he did as any fuming man would and stormed towards the visiting locker room where his band of losers stewed in their own loser-y filth. Too bad the door was locked.
Via NBC5′s Matt Barrie:
— Matt Barrie (@Matt_Barrie) November 5, 2012
We’re hoping that Jason Garrett or a member of his staff intentionally locked Jones out. Because lockouts don’t feel good, Jerry.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?