- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The Jets Posted A Thank-You Message To Their Fans On Their Facebook Page, And Things Went Predictably Awry
If you’re a pro sports franchise coming off a disappointing season, do yourself a favor: don’t post a message on Facebook thanking fans for their support during your “up-and-down” campaign. We’ve been over this before. You’re literally asking your fan base to post angry comments under your little status update, and, in turn, asking sites like ours to post screencaps of those angry comments.
In this instance, the offending team is the New York Jets. Because of course it is.
Coming off a terrible 6-10 campaign that saw one of the single
worst funniest plays in franchise history, and with not much cause for hope on the horizon (Greg McElroy, yay!) the Gang Green faithful are understandably annoyed.
For the full thread on Facebook, click here. It really is a joy to read.
Here’s a sampling.
Screencap via Reddit.
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager