- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- TNT Crew Rocks Craig Sager Suits In Honor Of The Reporter, Who Has Leukemia
- Bernard Hopkins Continues Winning Matches At 49, Might Be An Alien
- Worldstar Hip Hop Does Some Bad NBA Lip Reading
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Jets Posted A Thank-You Message To Their Fans On Their Facebook Page, And Things Went Predictably Awry
If you’re a pro sports franchise coming off a disappointing season, do yourself a favor: don’t post a message on Facebook thanking fans for their support during your “up-and-down” campaign. We’ve been over this before. You’re literally asking your fan base to post angry comments under your little status update, and, in turn, asking sites like ours to post screencaps of those angry comments.
In this instance, the offending team is the New York Jets. Because of course it is.
Coming off a terrible 6-10 campaign that saw one of the single
worst funniest plays in franchise history, and with not much cause for hope on the horizon (Greg McElroy, yay!) the Gang Green faithful are understandably annoyed.
For the full thread on Facebook, click here. It really is a joy to read.
Here’s a sampling.
Screencap via Reddit.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story