- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
The Jets Posted A Thank-You Message To Their Fans On Their Facebook Page, And Things Went Predictably Awry
If you’re a pro sports franchise coming off a disappointing season, do yourself a favor: don’t post a message on Facebook thanking fans for their support during your “up-and-down” campaign. We’ve been over this before. You’re literally asking your fan base to post angry comments under your little status update, and, in turn, asking sites like ours to post screencaps of those angry comments.
In this instance, the offending team is the New York Jets. Because of course it is.
Coming off a terrible 6-10 campaign that saw one of the single
worst funniest plays in franchise history, and with not much cause for hope on the horizon (Greg McElroy, yay!) the Gang Green faithful are understandably annoyed.
For the full thread on Facebook, click here. It really is a joy to read.
Here’s a sampling.
Screencap via Reddit.
- Who Does Bernard Hopkins Say is Standing In His Way?
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence