- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Jets Posted A Thank-You Message To Their Fans On Their Facebook Page, And Things Went Predictably Awry
If you’re a pro sports franchise coming off a disappointing season, do yourself a favor: don’t post a message on Facebook thanking fans for their support during your “up-and-down” campaign. We’ve been over this before. You’re literally asking your fan base to post angry comments under your little status update, and, in turn, asking sites like ours to post screencaps of those angry comments.
In this instance, the offending team is the New York Jets. Because of course it is.
Coming off a terrible 6-10 campaign that saw one of the single
worst funniest plays in franchise history, and with not much cause for hope on the horizon (Greg McElroy, yay!) the Gang Green faithful are understandably annoyed.
For the full thread on Facebook, click here. It really is a joy to read.
Here’s a sampling.
Screencap via Reddit.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts