- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
The Jets Posted A Thank-You Message To Their Fans On Their Facebook Page, And Things Went Predictably Awry
If you’re a pro sports franchise coming off a disappointing season, do yourself a favor: don’t post a message on Facebook thanking fans for their support during your “up-and-down” campaign. We’ve been over this before. You’re literally asking your fan base to post angry comments under your little status update, and, in turn, asking sites like ours to post screencaps of those angry comments.
In this instance, the offending team is the New York Jets. Because of course it is.
Coming off a terrible 6-10 campaign that saw one of the single
worst funniest plays in franchise history, and with not much cause for hope on the horizon (Greg McElroy, yay!) the Gang Green faithful are understandably annoyed.
For the full thread on Facebook, click here. It really is a joy to read.
Here’s a sampling.
Screencap via Reddit.
- Boxer Dies Protecting Daughter
- 23 Funny Gatorade GIFs
- WWE Signing New Top Wrestlers, Saturn/WWE, Damien Sandow Note
- 9 Epic Knock Out GIFs