- Keith Olbermann Went Nuts Over The Ray Rice Suspension
- James Harden Says Truthful Thing, Everyone Gets Mad
- 6 Most Hated Owners That Were Once Beloved
- Tour de France Riders Gloriously Mooned During Stage 17
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Jets Fans React To Darrelle Revis Signing In Grounded, Restrained Manner, As Expected
For those who still don’t get it, professional sports is a business, and as Jerry Seinfeld said, ultimately “we’re all rooting for laundry.” A bunch of bandwagon San Francisco Giants fans learned that recently when closer Brian Wilson, fresh off of shoulder surgery/rehab, hopped down the coast to sign with the hated Dodgers.
And now here’s former Jet Darrelle Revis, pulling up anchor on Revis Island and sailing that sucker to Massachusetts. Sure there was a stop in Tampa Bay on the way, but that didn’t seem to bother Jets fans very much. At least then, no jerseys were torched.
Last night and today — as it was announced that Revis would sign with the rival Patriots — it went all four-alarm blaze in New York.
— Call me Mac Bruh♎… (@StupyMacNuppy) March 13, 2014
— Spamuel™ (@SpamuelJohnson) March 13, 2014
@Revis24 I don't get you man. You hold the Jets hostage for more money yet you settle for a one year deal with our worst rival? Hurts, man.
— Starz31 (@EvanStarr) March 13, 2014
Oh, this isn’t helping.
— nfluk.com (@nfl_uk) March 13, 2014
Bucs fans were not as passionate. But what they lacked in vitriol, they made up for in sarcasm.
BREAKING: Tampa Bay set to release Darrelle Revis. pic.twitter.com/JKGJt0ad5g
— NFL Memes (@NFL_Memes) March 11, 2014
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts