- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
“You Suck!” Jets Fans Absolutely Killed Their Team As They Walked To The Locker Room On Thanksgiving
Holy hell. This video, which was taken as the Jets trudged to the locker room facing a 35-3 deficit against the Patriots on Thanksgiving, is one of the more thorough verbal beatdowns you’ll ever see a home crowd give its team. As Stephen Douglas of The Big Lead notes, this came after Mark Sanchez ran into his own lineman’s ass and fumbled the ball, so the venom was flowing freely. According to Rex Ryan, running the table and making the playoffs is now the team’s top priority, but after watching this, I’m thinking they should probably go to therapy before trying to do anything else.
- Filed Under:
- New York Jets
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager