- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
“You Suck!” Jets Fans Absolutely Killed Their Team As They Walked To The Locker Room On Thanksgiving
Holy hell. This video, which was taken as the Jets trudged to the locker room facing a 35-3 deficit against the Patriots on Thanksgiving, is one of the more thorough verbal beatdowns you’ll ever see a home crowd give its team. As Stephen Douglas of The Big Lead notes, this came after Mark Sanchez ran into his own lineman’s ass and fumbled the ball, so the venom was flowing freely. According to Rex Ryan, running the table and making the playoffs is now the team’s top priority, but after watching this, I’m thinking they should probably go to therapy before trying to do anything else.
- Filed Under:
- New York Jets
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story