- This Is The Week That Was: It's Sportscrap For Sunday, Sept. 14
- RGIII Is Injured Again ... DeSean Jackson Also Hurt (With Updates)
- Dan Snyder: NFL 'Fortunate' To Have Roger Goodell As Commissioner
- NBA 2K15 News: Put Any Player From Any Era On Any Team For Any Reason
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
“You Suck!” Jets Fans Absolutely Killed Their Team As They Walked To The Locker Room On Thanksgiving
Holy hell. This video, which was taken as the Jets trudged to the locker room facing a 35-3 deficit against the Patriots on Thanksgiving, is one of the more thorough verbal beatdowns you’ll ever see a home crowd give its team. As Stephen Douglas of The Big Lead notes, this came after Mark Sanchez ran into his own lineman’s ass and fumbled the ball, so the venom was flowing freely. According to Rex Ryan, running the table and making the playoffs is now the team’s top priority, but after watching this, I’m thinking they should probably go to therapy before trying to do anything else.
- Filed Under:
- New York Jets
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'