- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
“You Suck!” Jets Fans Absolutely Killed Their Team As They Walked To The Locker Room On Thanksgiving
Holy hell. This video, which was taken as the Jets trudged to the locker room facing a 35-3 deficit against the Patriots on Thanksgiving, is one of the more thorough verbal beatdowns you’ll ever see a home crowd give its team. As Stephen Douglas of The Big Lead notes, this came after Mark Sanchez ran into his own lineman’s ass and fumbled the ball, so the venom was flowing freely. According to Rex Ryan, running the table and making the playoffs is now the team’s top priority, but after watching this, I’m thinking they should probably go to therapy before trying to do anything else.
- Filed Under:
- New York Jets
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts