- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
“You Suck!” Jets Fans Absolutely Killed Their Team As They Walked To The Locker Room On Thanksgiving
Holy hell. This video, which was taken as the Jets trudged to the locker room facing a 35-3 deficit against the Patriots on Thanksgiving, is one of the more thorough verbal beatdowns you’ll ever see a home crowd give its team. As Stephen Douglas of The Big Lead notes, this came after Mark Sanchez ran into his own lineman’s ass and fumbled the ball, so the venom was flowing freely. According to Rex Ryan, running the table and making the playoffs is now the team’s top priority, but after watching this, I’m thinking they should probably go to therapy before trying to do anything else.
- Filed Under:
- New York Jets
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?