- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Jim Harbaugh And Jim Schwartz Shared The Tenderest Of Handshakes (Video)
It was hardly surprising that all the hype surrounding Jim Harbaugh and Jim Schwartz’s postgame handshake would amount to nothing. But nothing is a relative term, if only because Harbaugh and Schwartz shared a few brief but meaningful moments together before and after the game, despite their scuffle last season. And they were tender moments, moments of regret, hope and admiration all wrapped up into some warm hand touching.
We’re suckers for love stories, so we decided to capture Harbaugh and Schwartz’s pre and postgame embraces in slow motion. And, since it seemed fitting, we provided the musical backdrop (Etta James’ “At Last”) for their budding romance.
Photo via Getty
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story