- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Jim Harbaugh And Jim Schwartz Shared The Tenderest Of Handshakes (Video)
It was hardly surprising that all the hype surrounding Jim Harbaugh and Jim Schwartz’s postgame handshake would amount to nothing. But nothing is a relative term, if only because Harbaugh and Schwartz shared a few brief but meaningful moments together before and after the game, despite their scuffle last season. And they were tender moments, moments of regret, hope and admiration all wrapped up into some warm hand touching.
We’re suckers for love stories, so we decided to capture Harbaugh and Schwartz’s pre and postgame embraces in slow motion. And, since it seemed fitting, we provided the musical backdrop (Etta James’ “At Last”) for their budding romance.
Photo via Getty
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship