- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Jim Harbaugh And Jim Schwartz Shared The Tenderest Of Handshakes (Video)
It was hardly surprising that all the hype surrounding Jim Harbaugh and Jim Schwartz’s postgame handshake would amount to nothing. But nothing is a relative term, if only because Harbaugh and Schwartz shared a few brief but meaningful moments together before and after the game, despite their scuffle last season. And they were tender moments, moments of regret, hope and admiration all wrapped up into some warm hand touching.
We’re suckers for love stories, so we decided to capture Harbaugh and Schwartz’s pre and postgame embraces in slow motion. And, since it seemed fitting, we provided the musical backdrop (Etta James’ “At Last”) for their budding romance.
Photo via Getty
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts