- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Jim Harbaugh And Jim Schwartz Shared The Tenderest Of Handshakes (Video)
It was hardly surprising that all the hype surrounding Jim Harbaugh and Jim Schwartz’s postgame handshake would amount to nothing. But nothing is a relative term, if only because Harbaugh and Schwartz shared a few brief but meaningful moments together before and after the game, despite their scuffle last season. And they were tender moments, moments of regret, hope and admiration all wrapped up into some warm hand touching.
We’re suckers for love stories, so we decided to capture Harbaugh and Schwartz’s pre and postgame embraces in slow motion. And, since it seemed fitting, we provided the musical backdrop (Etta James’ “At Last”) for their budding romance.
Photo via Getty
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement