- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Worldstar Hip Hop Does Some Bad NBA Lip Reading
- Burger King Made Fun Of A Soccer Player For Being Fat, Might Get Sued For It
- Fantasy Baseball: Kyle Lohse Deserves More Props
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Jim Harbaugh And Jim Schwartz Shared The Tenderest Of Handshakes (Video)
It was hardly surprising that all the hype surrounding Jim Harbaugh and Jim Schwartz’s postgame handshake would amount to nothing. But nothing is a relative term, if only because Harbaugh and Schwartz shared a few brief but meaningful moments together before and after the game, despite their scuffle last season. And they were tender moments, moments of regret, hope and admiration all wrapped up into some warm hand touching.
We’re suckers for love stories, so we decided to capture Harbaugh and Schwartz’s pre and postgame embraces in slow motion. And, since it seemed fitting, we provided the musical backdrop (Etta James’ “At Last”) for their budding romance.
Photo via Getty
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed