- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Here’s The Jim Harbaugh-Jim Schwartz Fight At The End Of 49ers-Lions
Today, the San Francisco 49ers handed the Detroit Lions their first loss of the season, 25-19. 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh, as he is wont to do, got excited at this. He was a little too excited for Lions coach Jim Schwartz, who said a few words to Harbaugh when the two had a brief handshake. Then…well, things got a little out of hand.
Players and various other intermediaries got involved, and the two ran parallel to one another for a while, and if there hadn’t been that small mob separating them, might have come to blows (which would have been awesome, though upon further review, Schwartz was going way, way crazier than Harbaugh). Whatever Harbaugh’s deal is, it’s clearly a deal that irritates many.
UPDATE: The NFL announced Monday evening there would be no fines for either Harbaugh or Schwartz. The incident didn’t strike us as fine-worthy, though it’s worth wondering, as Pro Football Talk’s Mike Florio did, whether the NFL is allowing coaches to get away with something players couldn’t. We’ll revisit this issue the next time Harbaugh gets under someone’s skin, which should happen in about, oh, eight seconds.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story