- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Here’s The Jim Harbaugh-Jim Schwartz Fight At The End Of 49ers-Lions
Today, the San Francisco 49ers handed the Detroit Lions their first loss of the season, 25-19. 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh, as he is wont to do, got excited at this. He was a little too excited for Lions coach Jim Schwartz, who said a few words to Harbaugh when the two had a brief handshake. Then…well, things got a little out of hand.
Players and various other intermediaries got involved, and the two ran parallel to one another for a while, and if there hadn’t been that small mob separating them, might have come to blows (which would have been awesome, though upon further review, Schwartz was going way, way crazier than Harbaugh). Whatever Harbaugh’s deal is, it’s clearly a deal that irritates many.
UPDATE: The NFL announced Monday evening there would be no fines for either Harbaugh or Schwartz. The incident didn’t strike us as fine-worthy, though it’s worth wondering, as Pro Football Talk’s Mike Florio did, whether the NFL is allowing coaches to get away with something players couldn’t. We’ll revisit this issue the next time Harbaugh gets under someone’s skin, which should happen in about, oh, eight seconds.
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- Ronda Rousey's Acting Debut
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead