- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Jimmy Fallon Explains The NFL’s ‘Lesser Known Penalties’ Heading Into Sunday’s Big Game
A week ago, Fallon profiled the Seahawks and Broncos in one of his “Late Night Superlatives” pieces, which gave us a good chuckle because totally never noticed how much Wes Welker looks like a petulant teenage girl. (Yuck!) This newest monologue bit involves four rules you may not be aware of, like “butt cupping,” which is considered either a 15-yard or five-yard personal foul, the latter being merely “cupping into the butt holder.”
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story