- Now This Is The Way You Play Foosball (Rio Carnival Slideshow!)
- College Basketball Top 25: So, We're Just Gonna Let Villanova Into The Top Three?
- The Fantasy Sports Network Has Launched, And You Can Watch It Live, Right Now
- Remember When Dennis Rodman Was Insanely Good At Rebounding Rather Than Just Insane?
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Jimmy Fallon Explains The NFL’s ‘Lesser Known Penalties’ Heading Into Sunday’s Big Game
A week ago, Fallon profiled the Seahawks and Broncos in one of his “Late Night Superlatives” pieces, which gave us a good chuckle because totally never noticed how much Wes Welker looks like a petulant teenage girl. (Yuck!) This newest monologue bit involves four rules you may not be aware of, like “butt cupping,” which is considered either a 15-yard or five-yard personal foul, the latter being merely “cupping into the butt holder.”
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success