- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Jimmy Fallon Explains The NFL’s ‘Lesser Known Penalties’ Heading Into Sunday’s Big Game
A week ago, Fallon profiled the Seahawks and Broncos in one of his “Late Night Superlatives” pieces, which gave us a good chuckle because totally never noticed how much Wes Welker looks like a petulant teenage girl. (Yuck!) This newest monologue bit involves four rules you may not be aware of, like “butt cupping,” which is considered either a 15-yard or five-yard personal foul, the latter being merely “cupping into the butt holder.”
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts